Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Maui, HI - Anything?

AM69

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Traveling to Maui in July, anything worth checking out? Or no need to even get my hopes up?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for chimera422
chimera422
•

No info, but like everything in Hawaii it will cost you a LOT more than stateside.

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

How often do you get to go to Maui? Just enjoy it ! was there once before the fires. I’m a monger but it never occurred to me to look for a strip club when I was in American paradise.

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Eh i dont know about 2 clubs

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Hey some things are cheap in Hawaii. Mostly tropical fruit like Pineapple and Guava.

Profile picture for AM69
AM69
•

Appreciate it my guys! I'll enjoy it and not worry about it. Tons to do back in the states.

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

I was in Maui, there was nothing -- but probably my favorite island overall. All the action is at Honolulu. I haven't been there in 10 years, but OTC was super easy. The street walker scene was literally off the charts.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement