tuscl

RolLexx and Royalty's Sister?

As some of you may know a super hottie called Royalty died of illegal drug abuse fairly fast. Not a pretty picture at all and she was the nicest person inside and outside of the club.

Anyway, at Angels after her death I had notice a dancer (never saw her before)--an older twin of Royalty. I don't know her name because she didn't stay long and never approached me. She has now been working regularly at RolLexx and given she is hot it is a better fit for her. Anyway, she never approaches me and has never said a word to me. I did try talking with her a couple of times, but she either ignored me or walked off. :(

I don't even know if she is Royalty's older sister, but she looks like a twin. The fact that she ignores me isn't proof of anything either because although some dancers like to hang out with me others can't stand me; people have different likes and dislikes.

I'm sort of happy that the twin ignores me because Royalty's death was painful even though it wasn't like we were buddy buddy---I was just a customer to her, which was fine. I just appreciated the way she treated everyone and her super hot looks. Gambling dancer--not a friend of hers, but did know her--even had commented on how genuinely sweet Royalty was and that was too nice and innocent to be working in a stripclub.

Under much different circumstances super hot twins, imo, would be a stripclub dream. :)

2 comments

• arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    Don't really know what to make of this post, but I do have a question - (you might guess that I am a sixth grade English teacher but that is wrong.) My question is, why do you refer to "Gambling dancer" ? You are always consistent on this. I would think the name would be either "Gamblingdancer" or "Gambling Dancer".

Trivia, yes, but that's pretty much where my mind gets stuck -- on the trivia.

Regardless, I recommend you find an intermediary to get you and this mysterious Royalty look-alike into a conversational acquaintanceship. At least you have to find out what her name is, and what her relationship is to Royalty. That seems like an easy task, and it might lead to something better - who knows?
  • jablake
    16 years ago

Gambling dancer isn't her stage name nor a label she is even aware of. I wanted to highlight the Gambling part and minimize the dancer part. Make sense? :)

The money that I now believe she earned in Cutler Ridge should have made her a wealthy woman to a large degree and yet she is basically penniless. She didn't have a drug problem . . . and it would have been difficult to spend that much money . . . she wasn't being pimped in any real way either (giving tiny sums to her pathetic boyfriend (pathetic in that he is inept, but he does try very hard) every once in awhile doesn't count, imo).

I don't know the territory too well at RolLexx. There was that very unpleasant issue with the DJ and bartender. Even Angels has politics, but normally since I was such a well known regular forever I was pretty much free to do anything.

I figured in time information would be forthcoming; and I was also concerned that I may NOT like the answers AND correction could very well be near impossible. :( Anyway, when and if the information is forthcoming, I may not like its content or form. :( I guess basically, I'm trying to avoid the problem. And, yes it does seem like there is a real issue here.

Also, Royalty was a real genuine goofball; lovable from head to toe. This Royalty older-twin seems like anything but a goofball.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion