Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Back to Full Nude

Elitis
Elitis1164

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Came across this news on their Instagram, so for those of us stuck in the strip club wasteland known as the DMV, we've got a little good news.

I think this also just about confirms this was a (bad) management/ownership decision as I remember someone mentioning in one of the reviews that this may have been some odd, new WV law/regulation going into place.

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Elitis
Elitis
•

No idea. I would assume they just went back to how everything was prior to the money grab, but that remains to be seen.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Good news indeed. My last visit was before the nonsense and it was a very fun club at that time!

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

Great news! I'm usually a GH guy but I've been meaning to check Lust out. Wasn't gonna waste my time if it was topless.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement