Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Feeling Crochet-ty?

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Smash, or pass?

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Smash

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

smash

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Finally, a hot one.

Fuck yes. She can eat all the crackers she wants in bed, I'll clean up. If I saw either of them in the club, I'm trying to get my mits on them. There's a bunch of other certifiable hotties wearing the bikini's they're selling too.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Very nice.

Profile picture for shanny72
shanny72
•

I'm definitely not going to not smash, but would prefer more meat on the bones. Especially if I'm buying

Profile picture for clubdude
clubdude
•

Twice as nice.

Profile picture for Lurker-X
Lurker-X
•

Which one are you asking about? I guess it doesn’t matter; they are both smash.

Profile picture for j88oncom
j88oncom
•

,

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement