Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Best Daytime club in Phoenix???

Bamaskeezer

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Phoenix, locals. Which area club has the best daytime talent? Any particular dancer or dancers you would recommend for private dance?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for azdd
azdd
•

Most will say HiLiter, hard to argue with that for club energy, dancer variety, and mileage. I also like Bourbon, but it’s often very slow, I just have several regulars there.

Profile picture for rawhide2
rawhide2
•

I am hardly a local but I am here now. Bourbon is a great choice during the day. HiLiter was great 5-6 years ago, but now is average at best.

Profile picture for chiefwiggum
chiefwiggum
•

I was in Phoenix earlier this year. I would easily say HiLiter, Bourbon was a close second but mileage was very lacking. Girls were super hot though.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement