Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Please, don't leave!

ATACdawg

Hallelujah! The orange bastard is 90% fired!

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Smash, or pass?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

Even though she has a bigger ass than my preferred it would be hard not to take this girl for a spin...

Profile picture for Dolfan
Dolfan
•

Which girl?

The first one is somewhat bigger than I like. I can see the appeal, but I'd probably pass on her at the club. The second on in the black outfit is more my speed.

Profile picture for goldeneagles9
goldeneagles9
•

Built for doggie style. Smash.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

Soft pass.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Hate to see her leave, but love to watch her go...

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement