tuscl

Chicago scene

I’m traveling to Chicago for work next week and wanted to see if there are any clubs worth visiting while I’m there. I’m staying near ORD but am willing to travel 30 mins or so. Folks from Chicago, please help. Thank you in advance!

8 comments

• Alfredo_Darke
    15 days ago
    It might be a tad more than 30 minutes, but I'd recommend Polekatz. Nice place, not divey, and often good dancers. No extras, but you can get some good grindage and contact.
  • Alfredo_Darke
    15 days ago
    Dress nice and you can be seated on the second floor, that LD area isn't patrolled so much.
  • chiefwiggum
    14 days ago
    The city of Chicago sucks, used to be hot women, still a bunch of air dances. You might be able to get a regular lap dance, but that will be a private room.

Polekatz is nice for a good lap dance with a hot girl and many to choose from. I'm not a fan of Stone Park area, either too young or too old, too euro, and too plastic.

Imo, Atlantis and Club 390 are the best, but probably not the hottest dancers of late (my vote goes to Polekatz). But no extras at Polekatz, you might have a good shot at Atlantis and 390, ymmv.
  • Nickanme
    10 days ago
    It is more like an hour from ORD, but I recommend making the trip to Club 390.
  • RockAllNight
    10 days ago
    Detroit is only about a thirty minute flight from ORD… I couldn’t recommend anything within 30 minutes by car.
  • mike710
    10 days ago
    I've heard from a dancer that worked there that OTB, South of Milwaukee, is a good club for customers and dancers. It would probably be about an hour from Chicago though. OTB stands for On the Border.
  • pgpatole
    6 days ago
    Just an update here: I ended up going to Polekatz and Club 390 on a Tuesday evening. I must say the girls were hotter at Polekatz but the guy guarding the lap dance area killed it for me. No touch allowed and there was just too much of a restriction.

Club 390 on the other hand was great. I had a lot of fun in the private room with basically everything on the table. I’ll be posting the reviews soon.

Thank you for your recommendations TUSCL’ers!
  • chiefwiggum
    5 days ago
    You know, at first I didn't want clubs like 390 and Atlantis to have an increased reputation. However, as corrupt as IL is, hopefully this starts a market influx. Btw, 390 of late has had better girls, but it still a mining operation to find the one(s) that will play.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion