tuscl

Dancer finger nails.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Most dancers seem to spend a lot of time and money on their finger nails. Fake ones and every color of the rainbow.

How important are their nails when rating their looks? Any deal breakers? My main concern is the safety of my testicles. Some of those nails scare me.

25 comments

• Hank Moody
    2 days ago
    Not important to me at all as long as they show some evidence of care.
  • funonthaside
    2 days ago
    Dancer focuses are generally misaligned with PL interests.

Do we care about thei nails (as long as they are clean)? No

Do we care whether they change their weave/wig/twist/extensions every week? No

Do we care about their fake eyelashes? No

Yet, they continue to spend large amounts of time dealing with those things, creating delays in returning from dressing room.
  • PAWG_Patrol
    2 days ago
    Had a trashy hot fav once. Enjoyed that she wore Dollar Tree press on nails.
  • FutureK
    2 days ago
    I HATE long finger nails. Like freakish long nails. I'd rather have no tips at all than too long. It's maybe my #1 club turn off
  • Puddy Tat
    2 days ago
    I think it's fucking hot when a dancer runs her nails along my back.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    You can tell a lot about them by their nails. To them theyre a status symbol like a designer bag. Lashes hair perfume and nails show other dancers that they can afford it.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 days ago
    funontheaside is right: "Dancer focuses are generally misaligned with PL interests."

I think those long nails look stupid, as do most dancer tattoos. Their perfume is best when I can't smell it. I am never never looking at their shoes.

But they are wound up in what the other girls, influencers, rap stars, etc. are saying and so they focus on weird stuff that I don't care about. Luckily their tits and asses and pretty faces are magnetic enough to attract me in spite of that other crap.
  • skibum609
    2 days ago
    ^ amen.
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 days ago
    I don't fine fingernails (or tats or jewelry) to be particularly sexy. They can be interesting, but generally aren't. I'm wary of getting an eye poked out by the longer ones.
    2 days ago
    I don't really pay attention. Except if her fingers are wrapped around junior and it's an eye catching color or pattern.
    2 days ago
    Dislike when they are too lengthy and they are unable to undo my belt buckle and/or zipper.
  • shailynn
    2 days ago
    Some women now have claws instead of nails. Only thing worse than that is the eyebrows painted on with a sharpie. I don’t get that. When I think of women shaving their eyebrows and painting them on I think of 80 year old women doing that.

Men are no better, I often see guys with beards so gnarly I’m wondering if a squirrel is going to jump out of it!
  • drewcareypnw
    2 days ago
    ^ my wife told me this morning that my beard is too long. Gonna get that shit trimmed STAT.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    2 days ago
    Just don't be disgusting about the hands and we are fine.
  • JamesSD
    2 days ago
    I hate long nails. I love bisexual women, and they usually have short, well filed nails that can go in a pussy without hurting the other woman.

Women do their nails to impress each other
  • jmiddle30234
    2 days ago
    No long nails. If they can’t finger their own pussy they are too long. I like polished but sometimes my atf has natural as well
  • Jascoi
    2 days ago
    ^Good baseline guide.^
  • Studme53
    2 days ago
    I don’t like fake nails but you can tell a lot about a woman by her hands. Good skin and manicure with nice nails indicates health and hygiene.
  • Icey
    2 days ago
    Girls with long nails can finger themselves..

I think strippers with short or bad nails are a red flag. When they neglect their looks the money usually goes towards a bad habit. Bad hair is a huge red flag too.

• Nobodygtyu
    2 days ago
    I literally never notice a girls hands or nails.
  • Muddy
    2 days ago
    I don't even know how one functions in life with these 15 inch talons. Like how are we wiping our ass?

One thing I don't like the color red at all. It reminds me of blood. I'm not like a nail expert (but all these strippers I hang with are ALL ABOUT IT, they love telling me about it, the whole thing) but I think those highlight colors look good if your gonna have those big fake nails.

But I don't know many guys that really care that much. Girls really don't have to do anything in that department aside from just basic maintenance that we all do. If a girl has nothing going on there, it's all good I'm still gonna try to fuck her. It's really not an emergency to go to the nail salon as many strippers seem to think it is, at least for us guys POV. The one exception I've heard of some clubs literally requiring fake nails to even work there. In that case there should be some sort of stipend.

• dutchman2000
    2 days ago
    Medium long, , well kept,, whore pink.
    Burned into my brain so gets my attention. Especially if attached to a petite blond!
  • caseyx
    2 days ago
    I've never understood long nails on women. Not appealing at all, even if they're just normal nails and not the long claws that some dancers sport. That said, it doesn't bother me. If she's hot I'll dance with her regardless of what her nails look like.
  • TheSingularity
    a day ago
    Negative importance. Could not possibly care less about her nails.
  • Dolfan
    a day ago
    It's very minimally important, the odds of me looking at a hot dancer and then seeing she has bad nails and changing my mind about her are almost zero. And the odds of nice nails generating interest in otherwise unremarkable girl are also zero.

But, I do make some snap judgements about girls personalities based on them. I rarely like the personality of the girls with long ass nails, or ones with trinkets or other bric-a-brac on them. Those girls are often bratty and entitled and are overly concerned about appearances. I prefer the personalities of girls with more normal looking sizes with normal paint jobs. They tend to have a more common sense oriented outlook.

I wouldn't call them deal breakers on their own, but combined with other stuff they might. Long nails with lots of shit, giant eyelash extensions, ridiculous extensions/wig, and an overly complicated outfit, could certainly combine to make me pass on an otherwise hot dancer if there was a decent alternative without those things.

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion