tuscl

Who has the better Latina Strippers (Texas vs Florida)

ggofv
Alabama
I'm going to visit both states a some point in the near future. Dallas, TX and Pompano Beach, FA respectively.

Which state do you think has better mileage overall from Latinas (Cubanas, Venezuelan, Mexican, etc.)?

I am definitely going to Baby Dolls in Dallas and checking out any with "Chicas" in the title.

Diamond Dolls and Booby Trap in Pompano seems like a good choice from the reviews.

If I get a lot of ,"hey Papi wanna dance" then my mission is accomplished.

As a bonus question, does anyone know of a good Asian strip club in the USA? Like a club with considerable amount of Asian women (30% or more).

38 comments

• Dolfan
    10 days ago
    It's been a long time since I hit a Texas strip club so I can't comment directly, but occasionally we get girls from there in Pompano. It seems Houston and Austin are more common sources than Dallas. But, in my experience the recent transplants from TX are often somewhat reserved compared to the girls who've been in south Florida a while. That would lead me to think they're a bit more open here in Florida.
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Best latina strippers are in southern california. Mostly Mexican and Central American girls.

Colombians and venezuelans have nice bodies but the faces.... And Cubans just look inbred...

Best mileage. Vegas Cubans. I wouldn't pay but have had offers as low as a ride home, just getting the VIP room, and $200 at the most
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    I dont know an Asian club per se but ive seen enough Hot Asians in hollywood and anaheim
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Cambodian girls in van nuys are hot
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Vegas has hawaiian and filipina girls at most clubs
  • rickmacrodong
    9 days ago
    Cubans are the hottest latinas. You seem to be calling them inbred because of some having european features similar to how some claim white people are inbred
  • ggofv
    9 days ago
    @ Icey thanks for the advice. Any particular clubs I should look for in Las Vegas for Cubans?

@rickmacrodong, thanks. I personally judge dancers on a combination of looks and willingness to do their job. I will take a 6-7 that's eager over a 9 that doesn't care
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Ggofv

The thing with Vegas extras girls in general is its the same girls working the strip, clubs and online. If the club is slow theyll try to make money on the strip after. So you can get spearmint rhino or little darlings girls for a fraction of what theyd charge itc.

Chicas Bonitas is the best club for Cubans. A lot of the same ones work at Sophies and a few work the Venetian. But the thing is chicas bonitas basically hires girls other clubs wont. So you have to be careful with them. Lots of scams and lots of stealing
  • sfrsox
    9 days ago
    Ever been to Iceland, Rick?

Totally inbred white folk.
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Cuba is an island with only a few historic waves of migration. You started with like 2 million Europeans mostly Spaniards and 1 million African slaves. Today there are like 12 million Cubans. Theres a reason so many have the same features or just inbred features.
    And yeah Icelanders are inbred too, or the Japanese. Homogeneous population is a nice way of putting it. Migrations are a good thing for gene pools. The most attractive people are generally from places with lots of historic migrations.
  • ggofv
    9 days ago
    @ Icey, just so we are clear. I am looking for clubs more like Vivende in Atlanta. I literally am almost guaranteed a hookup opportunity within the first 30 minutes of walking in (and that is considered a slow day).

I'm willing to wait at least an hour because I'm new to the Texas and Florida scene. I have been to Texas clubs before it was very casual and I didn't have the opportunity to stay long. California and Nevada are up for grabs too, I was just under the impression from the Nevada reviews that I'd be better off on the strip for what I'm looking for.
  • chiefwiggum
    9 days ago
    For a Vivende type experience, Pompano hands down (I'm not even sure there is $10 dances in Dallas, but don't quote me) -- but when I was last there, I didn't get much out of the $10 dances, except confirming what is natural and what is manmade. A few times, the dancer indicated more was to be had when in the private room and it was 100% when that happened, but again, even with me speaking Spanish this wasn't often communicated.

Dallas overall was kind of tame, although one of the places I went (not BBD, but easily best eye candy) was really good, but still pales to Pompano. Cubans in Pompano are generally more high mileage than anywhere else I've seen Cubans. Conversely, Cubans in Chicago are terrible mileage, which is par for the course of Chicago.
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Ive never been to Atlanta. Youll get propositioned quickly at chicas bonitas. Sophies as well
  • ggofv
    9 days ago
    @ Icey, thanks again. Where is Sophie's? I don't see it on the Dallas page. Is it open or is it now Spearmint Rhino?

@ chiefwiggum, THANK YOU. this is pretty much what I was looking for. Icey still gave some good options to consider as well.
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Ggofv im talking about las Vegas
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    The owner who calls himself Dallas has a clun in Dallas too hut heard it's closed and relocating.
  • ggofv
    9 days ago
    @ Icey, So were you referring to Chicas Bonita's in Dallas or In Las Vegas.

By the way, this is why I think all franchise strip clubs should denote their location in the title.
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    The one in Vegas
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    And it does get confusing witj franchises. Or clubs with the same name. In Los Angeles you even have the showgirls chain as well as an independent platinum showgirls
  • rickmacrodong
    9 days ago
    Icee thats completely false and fraudulent. The entire world literally follows and upholds european beauty standards.
    Do you ever see any guy or girl getting a nosejob, and turning their nose into an african or asian nose? No, every time its for the purpose of getting a longer thinner nose like europeans.
    Theres countless dark skin indian and african women who dye their hair blonde, wear blue contacts, bleach whiten their skin, use makeup to lighten their skin tone, etc.
    even in the darkest countries, they prefer lighter skin and colored eyes.
    Its the whole reason mixed race people are liked more… because once again people are choosing lighter skin and colored eye’s over darker skin and darker eyes.

The migrant population nonsense you mentioned has nothing to do with anything, people don’t magically become more attracted to mixed race people because of some sort of migrant mixing, the mixed race people are specifically liked because of their lighter skin tones and colored eyes.
  • ggofv
    9 days ago
    @ Icey, I don't see a Sophie's in Vegas on the TUSCL.

Could you provide a link? is it not listed here?

I'll try Googling
  • ggofv
    9 days ago
    @ Icey, online some sites Tourist sites like Yelp are saying Sophia's Gentleman Club is closed on Las Vegas. I take it that Sophie's was just your nickname for the place.

I would ask the moderators to look into this but the club didn't even appear listed on TUSCL.
  • Icey
    9 days ago
    Ggofv its the peppermint hippo now. It hasn't really changed from what ive heard. Anything goes in the vip rooms.
  • stripperlover777
    9 days ago
    ⭐ TX Has A Lot More Latina From What I've Read In Da' Reviews 🤠

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
  • ggofv
    8 days ago
    Thanks Icey, I'll bookmark it.
  • Icey
    8 days ago
    You're welcome. I think vegas is one of the easiest places to get laid for cheap. The biggest mistake tourists make is playing up being from out of town and leading with money
    8 days ago
    @Icey, respectfully you might be a little confused.

Olympic Garden (OG) is now Peppermint Hippo.

When OG closed apparently some of the management migrated to Sophia's. As did a lot of the staff and girls. That was 5+ years ago.

Peppermint Hippo opened up a year or two ago.

I believe I read that Sophia's has closed. Or under new management and a different name.
  • ggofv
    8 days ago

So my choices for Pompano:

Diamond Dolls
    Dean's Gold
    Cheetah Pompano Beach
    Porthole Pub

Thanks for all of the advice for Latinas my fellow PL.
  • ggofv
    8 days ago
    @ 59

Thanks for the clarification. From what I have read, Peppermint hippo does have extras. Not quite sure about the Latina concentration.
  • ggofv
    8 days ago
    @ Icey, on second review, I don't think peppermint hippo is very extra friendly.
    8 days ago
    @ggofv you're welcome. I was a long time OG customer when in town. I've been to Sophia's but it was always an "appointment" with an ex-OG girl. Haven't checked out Peppermint Hippo, really see no reason to. Unless Icey weighs in differently.
  • twentyfive
    8 days ago
    ^ @ggofv
    Deans is in Miami quite a distance from Pompano,
    In Pompano your best bet will be Booby Trap or Cheetah afternoon Diamond Dolls, is a straight up brothel, not my favorite Porthole is low end, second rate girls, if you like AA Pink isn’t a bad choice, you can get take out, Deans in Miami doesn’t really get started until late, if you’re in pompano late I’d recommend Solid gold.
    Have fun
  • ggofv
    8 days ago
    @ twenty-five, so after 6 pm Diamond Dolls is a brothel. To be honest that's what I'm looking for. I just can't say that because whatever terms of service this site has, I don't want to break it.

I saw Deans mentioned in the Pompano Beach section, thanks for the heads up. I will be out all night until my morning flight. I will check out Solid Gold reviews first.
  • twentyfive
    8 days ago
    ^ actually DD is a brothel whatever time works best for you, my point was it’s a wham bam thank you ma’am and I’m not a big fan of sloppy seconds or thirds, but if you don’t mind the place is pretty popular
    If you’re looking for something more fun Booby Traps will probably find a girl to indulge you same as Cheetah both of those have plenty of latinas Cheetah has more spinners BT has more non English speakers but both are fine but a bit more expensive than DDs, Solid Gold if you’re there after 10 will have a good selection, just more milfy types, Deans will be expensive but you’ll find more upscale options and larger variety of flavors.
  • Icey
    8 days ago
    Pwppermint hippo has a reputation but of course everyones experience can be different
  • sfrsox
    8 days ago
    @25, why is Solid Gold good at night?
  • ggofv
    8 days ago
    @sfrsox, I'm not sure why, but generally late night on weekends is typically best for urban clubs. They have higher foot traffic and I think a lot of women (typically desperate or ROBs) use this as the opportunity to offer "more" for additional income. This behavior offsets the slow periods throughout the week. Many urban clubs are closed or might as well be on weekdays.

Upscale places don't have this problem as it's solved by frequent patrons and expensive dances and drinks. They also are more likely to make dancers pay to work.
  • twentyfive
    7 days ago
    @sfsox
    Solid Gold is pretty good Wednesday through Friday evenings, it used to have a decent day shift but Covid killed the dayshift there. I used to like it because it had a more upscale vibe, a lot of guys don’t care for the girls wearing gowns, I personally like it and there are a lot of milf women age 30 and up, my sweet spot, very few baby strippers and even though they trend older, they don’t seem to be the usual older worn out drugged up women you find in the clubs that hire older dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion