tuscl

memorial day weekend

now_starring
North Carolina
Saturday, May 3, 2008 10:51 PM
I am thinking of going to myrtle beach. I know it will be crowded. How does the quality of dancers(visiting) increase the fun potential.

6 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    The fun potential will be there but the prices will up there too. Avoid Myrtle Beach during the spring golf season. This comes from dancers that have been there...
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    thanks
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I just met a dancer from Myrtle Beach last night. She said the club I was in sure beat Myrtle Beach. I was thinking things must have gone downhill a lot for nude dancing in Mytle Beach. That's too bad I thought. However the typical clubs that aren't too busy in Myrtle Beach like Derrier's might be busier. At the Masters you may have trouble finding a seat again when it's busy. However there might be a few people cutting down on travel and vacations with the financial conditions of most people getting worse. The Crazy Horse might be another good club to visit but it will probably fill up earlier. I don't like visiting clubs when they are packed so I prefer less crowded times if possible.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I like the Masters at Myrtle Beach just because if you don't like one or two dancers, well there are usually like 5 or 6 others on stage at one time. I don't know if they have 100 or 150 dancers working on a single day but it is a lot. The Crazy Horse in North Myrtle Beach usually has some nice looking dancers there but smaller numbers but it also seems less hectic if you like that. As far as lap dances go, I prefer the dances closer to home in Greenville and Columbia. At least 2 dancers at the Masters are familiar with me.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I have old memories of being stuck in a traffic jam for over 2 hours going to Myrtle Beach on a holiday. Then getting stuck in a traffic jam one night at 1 AM on a major divided highway in between North Myrtle and Myrtle beach. I told myself never again am I going to visit this place on a major holiday.
  • pop
    16 years ago
    North Myrtle with be a madhouse Memorial weekend because of Atlantic City Bike fest, also known as Black Bike Week, and CH is in Atlantic City so that may not be the best place to go. The places down around 501 will be much less affected.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion