tuscl

Does anyone leave clubs with air dances?

Tuesday, August 20, 2024 4:52 PM
For some reasons, I never get any air dances and I successfully get good dances regardless going to LM or HM clubs and I leave home getting the you know whats wet at all times. Do you guys do that?

24 comments

• Mr Monger
    a month ago
    No I’m not a pussy like most men. I get my dick wet always. No Mr nice guy
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    Wouldn't know, I just don't go to air dance clubs.
  • Harderlap
    a month ago
    I don’t stay long at air dance clubs, I scope out the kind of dances that are being held and leave if I don’t see any contact. At worst I am out the cover and price of a drink.
  • StripClubXpert
    a month ago
    I have been to a lot of clubs. I think Manhattan is pretty strict but even still I have never been to an air dance club.
  • funonthaside
    a month ago
    I've not encountered air dance CLUBS, but I HAVE experienced random air dance GIRLS at certain clubs. I immediately stop dance, and she goes onto my no-fly list.

If my only option for clubs were no-touch dances, I would find a new hobby.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    @funondaside: Luckily for me, I can easily sense if a dancer provides mileage. When the dancers sit by you, start touching your body, rubbing your leg and even giving a slight HJ, that means she is definitely worth it in the lap and VIP area.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    @funondaside: The lowest mileage dances i get are close grinds where I get wet from the grinding. I go to clubs where majority of my dances at least have some deal of extras.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    @Stripclubxpert: I go to So Cal spots and usually i get extras for the most part. Check out the “City of Industry” in So Cal or this place called Tropical Lei. You will be extremely satisified!
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    I've been to a lot of work dance clubs. Its a different experience. I like watching her body move and dance in front of me. I prefer that to mechanical grinding. But there can be a lot of contact depending on the dancer
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Air dance not work
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    How are you defining getting the dick wet? Getting it wet from grinding with the pants still on isnt worth it IMO. It needs to be a bbbj plus real hj skin on skin
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    @Mr.Persianality: There are some LM clubs where dancers can give some contact tho. I like those. I still can sense the good dancers even in those lol.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    @rickmacrodong: I once had a tatted MILF dancer in her early 50s giving me BBBJs even in an open lap area lmaoooooo
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Oh I've seen a lot happen in corners at those types of clubs.
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    ^By a lot do you actually mean you have never been to a club?
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    @skibum609 I was just talking about how I got a BBBJ from a 50ish year old MILF. She was so sensual, she would randomly rub her tits at dudes faces everytime they waited for dances lmao.
  • Jascoi
    a month ago
    in 1971 a dancer in honolulu gave nothing but a airdance. i left immediately afterwards.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a month ago
    I'm on this site so I don't have to leave them. I know to never go in the first place. When you get an airdance, it generally means it's not easy to get anything but an airdance at that club.
  • basedtexafornian
    a month ago
    @ilbbaicnl: I avoid all low mileage clubs in general. I grew up in So Cal and when I visit, I check the clubs there and there only.
  • drewcareypnw
    a month ago
    I sometimes hit an air dance club knowing what I am getting into, but generally I go where the handys run wild and free, just the way they were meant to be.
  • basedtexafornian
    18 days ago
    That is the good part
  • Manuellabore
    17 days ago
    What’s LM and HM?
  • basedtexafornian
    17 days ago
    @Manuellabore: LM = Low Mileage.
    HM = High Mileage.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?