tuscl

PROJECT 2025 EXPOSED: A vision of a “WHITE CHRISTIAN AMERICA”

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Tuesday, August 20, 2024 5:47 AM
Title couldn’t say it all.

The most esteem thing that Trump says he tends to say for White Christian Audiences…

That statement that he can walk down Fifth Avenue and shoot someone, that was at Evangelical College…

What they intend to do; an Authoritarian White Christian Nationalist Vision.

It is White “Christian” men who are at the top of the Power Pyramid…

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/-PZ6bWho3B8

48 comments

• Hungryhunnypot
    a month ago
    Trump is America’s Hitler. Vance had it right the first time.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Trump only appeals to bigots . I've never seen a normal Trump supporter or one who would brag about their beliefs in real life. We need to stop pretending they're normal people and just treat them for what they are.
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    I thought the Project 2025 was written by some heritage foundation.......
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    TDS is less effective when the economy was better and the world was safer.

^^ "We need to stop pretending they're normal people, " meanwhile you're lopping your dicks and tits off, leading each other on leashes in leather and gimp masks, chanting that reproductive justice is Palestine liberation, burning down and shooting up your own cities, and giving "land acknowledgements." ROFL
  • Pussylicker2
    a month ago
    Trump is the greatest president America has ever had. His biggest asset is simply the fact that he lives America and wants to see America improve for the benefit of American citizens. I'm an anti-christian, but at least christians don't cut people's heads off and fly planes into our buildings.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I think CJK is mentally ill. More so than SJG. At least Icee could be a fun troll and seemed smart.

I thought Trump has vehemently disavowed project 2025. And he didn’t write it up. That was indeed the Heritage Foundation. Not sure why the OP is making up stuff
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Trump's only strategy is to mobilize his base while hoping there's an overall low voter turnout. The problem is that his base supporters are bigots and right wing extremists who think he'll normalize their beliefs. The Trump supporters I've seen have been completely delusional and mostly infected with angry white man syndrome.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Trump's positions have been decidedly mainstream republican. Even if you don't agree, his first term and stated positions except for deporting immigrants are not outside the republican mainstream.

Meanwhile the Democrats aren't just celebrating but fetishizing abortion. Harris' last run, she wanted to ban private health insurance and fracking. I don't believe a conversion that happened about fifteen minutes ago. They support the chemical and surgical mutilation of children and unprecedented levels of federal government in private life.

But that's expected from the most liberal Senator during her tenure, nominating the most liberal governor, in order to put a Midwestern face on progressive nonsense.

Who's extreme, again?
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You're playing with semantics. Basically you think transgender rights and women's reproductive rights and environmental protections are bad.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    So you think women and transgendered individuals should be forced to accommodate your bigoted beliefs while the private sector should destroy the environment for profit as it sees fit.
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    Define “transgender rights”

It’s one thing to be discriminated against with regards to employment, housing, public transportation or dining.

Athletic competition is quite another issue
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Feigning outrage about sports hardly anyone cares about us skin to the feigned outrage over gender assigned or gender neutral restrooms.

Also. Transgendered individuals in sports have specific requirements such as how long they've transitioned. Hormone levels etc. the outrage is just a cover for deeper bigotry.

Its insane that someone would use a strip club forum as a soap box to rant against the transgendered
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    "So you think women and transgendered individuals should be forced to accommodate your bigoted beliefs while the private sector should destroy the environment for profit as it sees fit."

I think medical child abuse should be outlawed (adults can fuck up their bodies and i won't care), abortion is in its proper constitutional place, and we should not go back to the early 19th century in order to stop global warming. We will innovate, not relate, our way to green.

You have no credibility, morally, ethically, or factually, with me. So if that makes me a bigot in your eyes, so be it.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You're playing with semantics. Gender transition isn't medical abuse. You want women's reproductive rights in the 19th century. You oppose environmental controls because they inhibit the pillage and destruction of the environment for profit. You have no ethics nor morality.

You're a weirdo extremist using a strip club forum as a soap box for your right wing drivel
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ We missed you, Icee. Not!
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You post the most inane bigoted things on a strip club forum and the best you can do is call me someone else. You're sick in the head
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Trumps not the greatest ever, lol. At most you could argue top 10. His greatest asset is even though he was a celebrity he was an outsider in politics. It helps that he is a billionaire, since it means it would likely take another billionaire to potentially corrupt him.

America does not put white Christian men at the top. That is the group thats most socially acceptable to criticize and insult, lol. You could say white Christian men currently are the most subdued group in America.

Remember that quote… To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize

• rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    The problem with transgendered athletes is F2M transgenders can get so big and muscular they can completely dominate any man who genuinely doesnt use any performance enhancing drugs.

On the other hand, M2F transgenders can become so fat and weakened from the estrogen usage that they would probably easily lose to an in shape female athlete.

So the only fair thing to do would be to have two transgender categories, one which is strictly for M2F trans and one which is strictly for F2M trans. It wouldnt be fair to put F2M trans amongst other men who are also using drugs, and it wouldnt be fair to put them against natural men.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    I don't take seriously anyone who claims to historically place any president after the Cold War. We're still seeing the effects of their actions. Most presidential rankings are tendentious horseshit anyways.

The latest one that ranks Trump as the worst of all time, lol. We see the nonsense that happened after him, that even Biden's successor is running away from his record.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @RMD - Better yet, let's end the trans madness, as exemplified by the Cass study that shows gender reassignment does not improve the health of children. Stop encouraging it. We don't let 6 year olds choose their bedtime yet we allow them to make life altering decisions??? UK, Finland, Netherlands and others are waking up to the madness.

Giving a kid a sex change surgery for "affirmation" is like giving them a gastric sleeve to affirm their anorexia. It is cruel and medical abuse. Instead, they should treat the underlying mental illness.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Why are you spamming a site about strippers with anti transgender lies??

Gender reaffirming surgery is legal at age 16 with parental consent or at 18 as an adult. Gender affirming care is only legal at the onset of puberty. Hormone therapy isn't legal until age 16 and is only allowed with parental consent. That's in California.

Go get your head checked weirdo. Or are you into trans women? Its okay to admit it
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @Icee - spamming? I'm contributing to the discussion, you're calling names. Don't like it, you know where to kiss.

What, am I a threat to your transgender pimping operation? Check other states and what VP candidate Walz did in Minnesota.

Trans people have an underlying mental illness that needs to be treated.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Spamming a strip club site with transphobic rants isn't contributing. It makes you look like a weirdo. Calling me icee makes you a bigger paranoid weirdo.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Walz's bill ensures insurance companies pay for the care the transgendered require. As for gender transitioning its like California. That's the federal norm

What is the transgender bill in Minnesota?
    The proposal requires health plans to provide coverage for physical or mental health services for gender-affirming care. The bill also requires that health plans consider gender-affirming care as medically necessary as long as it meets professional standards, guidelines, or medical practices.Apr 17, 2024
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You're preaching the same kind of evolutionary biology and eugenics nonsense as the Nazis
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    I'm curious iceydougee are you wearing a sombrero as you're posting or are you no longer portraying a mexican? No longer a street thug either? Got any cred left esse? No matter, ur still my homie. Lulz
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    "The report found no clear explanation for the rise in the number of children and adolescents with gender dysphoria, but said there was broad agreement for attribution to a mix of biological and psychosocial factors."

aka social contagion

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cass_Revie…

"The review concluded that the lack of evidence means no conclusions can be made regarding the impact on gender dysphoria and mental health, but did find evidence of bone health being compromised during treatment. The review disagreed with the idea of puberty blockers providing youth patients with "time to think", due to the finding that nearly all patients who went on blockers later decided to proceed on to hormone therapy."

aka it doesn't have benefits but has side effects. Look up the FDA labeling for Lupron. Sterility, bone loss, tooth loss, inability to achieve orgasm, obesity, increased likelihood for cancers, and it DOESN'T EVEN WORK!

"A top Biden administration health official successfully pressured an international group of medical experts to do away with age limit guidelines for transgender procedures, including gender-changing surgery, for minors, an unsealed court document shows."

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/…

I'm sorry, you were saying these procedures are only performed on adults? Not if the Biden administration has anything to say about it. The Harris/Walz administration, even more vehement.

"WPATH guidance recommended age minimums of 14 for hormone treatment, 15 for mastectomies, 16 for breast augmentation and 17 for genital surgeries."

A highly pro-trans lobby recommends this and THE BIDEN ADMINISTRATION WANTS TO GO EVEN LOWER!

Yet all you have is playing the victim and name calling. Ooooh, Nazi, not like that hasn't been thrown around for the last what, 70 years?

I don't think you know what evolutionary biology and eugenics are. If anything, self-sterilization doesn't promote the propagation of one's genes.

Cry more, little bitch. The Puddy Tat laps up your tears!
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    You do know I was playin with the mex stuff, I suppose the chicano street thug is passe now and you're an iranian now hence the persian in your new alias.
    Well we can still be homies as long as you don't start praising the ayatollah and shouting death to america, lulz
  • TheeOSU
    a month ago
    SHIT! with all the attention i'm giving iceydougee I don't want cj to be left out.

You can add this to your collection cj, it might ease your cock sucking pangs.
    The balls are a bonus for you.

⣞⣻⣿⣶⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣟⣵⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠈⠳⢿⣻⣵⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣶⣤⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣾⣶⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⡏⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠿⠿⠸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡏
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠀
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Why are you spamming a strip club forum with transphobic rants? Simple question. I'm sure there are appropriate forums like storm front for that.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    @Icee - when you've been smacked the fuck up by evidence. Man, nothing gives lefties a chub like playing the victim.

This is the Political Discourse forum. If you're going to be a little bitch, just go to Front Room.

Sorry if cracking down on illegal immigration and gender transitions cuts into your pimp stable, but among non little bitches, it's called "getting an honest job."
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You want the government to use the legal system to crack down on transgendered people?

You're having a fit because there are laws that allow gender transition and are appalled that insurance has to pay for medical procedures in Minnesota.

You're not discussing anything. You're posting transphobic rants and asking for anyone calling you out to be banned.

Change your name to Nazi snowflake
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You're turning a strip club forum into a soap box for your trans obsession.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    And you're crazy and paranoid thinking you know me
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    You know something about being banned, Icee, it's been what, 3-4 times? You don't need my help but I'm happy to hasten it.

All you've got is "phobic." Maybe I am "transphobic" of that's the word for preventing the medical abuse of children. Proudly.

Go back to pimping your stripper sister, Icee.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Gender transition is legal, regulated and not abuse. People can't really transition til their late teens and that's with parental permission. By your admission you are transphobic. It's insane watching you hijack threads and post these weird rants.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    "By your admission you are transphobic."

Yeah. What are you going to do about it?

It is medical abuse. The Tuskegee experiments were legal, as were forced lobotomies and shock therapy back in the day.
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    So why are you spamming a strip club forum and hijacking threads with transphobic rants? Do you do this in real life conversations or are you just a weird troll? Do you ask strippers if they're trans?
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    You do realize you're in the political discourse section, right, Icee? Or are you posting baked out your mind again?
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    You do realize you spam every thread with anti trans tirades
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    On a strip club forum
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    That's called trolling
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    You do know what "political discourse" means?
    Or are those words past your third grade comprehension?
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Political discourse doesn't mean trolling every thread with transphobic rants. That's called trolling and being a weirdo
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    Yeah, not like it's highly topical in a presidential race.
    You know a lot about trolling, you keep coming back to do it even after you've been banned at least 3 times.
    Are you just a glutton for punishment?
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Mr.P, you go out of your way to defend pimped out hoes… you try convincing guys on here that pimped hoes provide the same quality of service as non pimped hoes.. you insist that hoes provide differing service levels based on how attractive the guy is to them.. lol. Thats all nonsense that Icee used to say. That guy also believed strippers deserve money just for existing and that its fine for them to rob clients because its the clients fault if theyre dumb or gullible enough to get scammed by a stripper
  • MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    Puddy tat aka rickmacrodong. No transphobic rants aren't relevant to any threads on here. You're either trolling or autistic
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ Icee using Icee insults.
    Using "autistic" as an insult is an ableist slur.
    You're up early in Vegas time...did your fentanyl shipment come in?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion