tuscl

Cults (MAG) are dangerous organizations that manipulate and harm their members.

CJKent_band
The truth hurts, but if you accept it, it will set you free
Monday, August 19, 2024 3:09 AM
Title says wall.

5 comments

• MyPoorLifeChoices
    a month ago
    I've never met a normal MAGA maggot
  • jaybud999
    a month ago
    What?

All gammanu was doing is reinforcing the Gadsden flag on the back of his F150, and supplying power to a small spot light to keep it illuminated overnight. He's alright.
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    "I've never met a normal MAGA maggot"

Get off the internet. Go to a gun show and say that.

It's strange how is you're voting for Harris you're "trendy" and "hip" and "coconut pilled," If you're voting for Trump you're "brainwashed" or "in a cult."

Want to see cult, tell Mark Morford who called Obams a "lightworker" who could "usher a new way of being onto the planet" or Evan Thomas saying Obama was "sort of God."

They literally called him divine, yet they were never called part of a cult.
  • rickmacrodong
    a month ago
    Puddy I agree with your general point that the left has cultists of its own. Maybe there are comparable numbers on each side, or maybe one side has more cultists than the other.

Now, a cultist is just anyone who blindly believes their side and considers it to be correct in every scenario. On the left it would include groups like blm/antifa militants, any other hardcore leftists

I dont think anyone knows or cares about evan thomas or mark morford, and those quotes have little to do left wing cultism as a whole…
  • motorhead
    a month ago
    I’m not a MAGA cultist. I just don’t want a president that’s going to lead us further down the path of radical progressivism.

I don’t want double digit inflation. I don’t want the price of eggs to double again as they did under Biden.

I don’t want transgender freaks beating my 17 year granddaughter in the pool or on the track

I don’t want green haired LGBTQ%+$& college girls supporting Hamas just because it’s the current prog cause of the day and they don’t have a clue what they’re supporting and would be beheaded for their beliefs in Iran
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion