tuscl

Alcohol, Dancers and Semi-Trucks Don't Mix

Friday, August 16, 2024 12:25 PM
https://www.aol.com/florida-police-charg…

It's awful that injuries and a death occurred because of this. That truly is my biggest fear when going clubbing is that something bad will happen. And forever after they will say he died at a SC.

7 comments

• shadowcat
    a month ago
    If you're dead what do you care others say about you? I do agree that it was terrible.
  • dickdecker
    a month ago
    Few years ago in Philly at Oasis, guy and his buddy went to club after Phillies game. They were drinking, got kicked out for I don’t know what…. But guy left his wallet in the club. So he tries to go in and get it. Bouncer hits him, guy falls hits head and dies.
    Guy was apparently a good dude…..married, had a small kid.
    But that’s the headline and the lasting memory. Beat up and died in fight at strip club.
    Fucking sad story
  • shanny72
    a month ago
    There's a reason that club doesn't get many reviews....

Also why i prefer dayshift
  • Hank Moody
    a month ago
    @shadow “If you're dead what do you care others say about you?”

Serious answer. I’d rather my family not have to live with the embarrassment of the world knowing about my hobby. It’s exactly why founder took down papi chulo’s idiotic post doxing juicebox by posting his obit.
  • misterorange
    a month ago
    ^ Haha, yeah. Imagine this guy's kid getting harassed at school. "Dad-dy was a P-L, Dad-dy was a P-L".

And the rumors: "His dad used to pay strippers to do stuff with him. He said they were singing Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra. Whatever that means, it's something nasty for sure."
  • shailynn
    a month ago
    ^ nah he just went there because they had good happy hour specials.
  • shadowcat
    a month ago
    My kids already know. I don't have to lie to loved ones.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion