tuscl

Pasties

When will the pasties be gone? I heard due to elections these have come in but how long would these pasties continue?

13 comments

• Rod8432
    2 months ago
    Which club are we talking about?
  • gSteph
    2 months ago
    You know what?

I don't think I've ever seen pasties in real life.

Lucky me I guess.
  • misterorange
    2 months ago
    Don't those things fucking hurt when they take 'em off? Like ripping off a band aid, but on the nipples!
  • PAWG_Patrol
    2 months ago
    The state of Virginia is holding on strong
  • Manuellabore
    2 months ago
    Have dislodged a few inadvertently and have had dancers pull them off intentionally and hen stick them back on. Even bought a set for a dancer at an adult boutique next to the club when she realized her outfit was too revealing. Don’t seem painful at all. Like a post-it.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    None in my red-state blue-city enclave. I recall from Tampa Bay area, pasties were required if a venue served alcohol but not if it didn't. Or something like that. Different jurisdictions different rules.
  • drewcareypnw
    2 months ago
    Come to scorched earth hell-hole libtard Seattle.... where there are no pasties and extras galore. I hope you like avocado toast though!
  • ancientlurker
    2 months ago
    Once during a long lap dance the dancer removed them and put them on my face. I managed to either not notice or forget about them. I was back out in the common area with those things on my face for quite a while before I finally noticed. They were basically black tape, so maybe I looked like an athlete with eye black (yeah sure). She's such a brat!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 months ago
    During a recent OTC, when she removed her top, she had these rubbery covers on her nipples (which she also removed). She said it was to keep her nipples from showing under her top.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    I grew up eating avocado toast because we had wild avocado trees on the edges of the citrus grove. Only thing you could do with the little knotty "crab avocados" the trees gave, was to puree the innards for toast or guac.

Libtard Seattle has good strip clubs, I am gathering from context. Weird combination, usually it's the right-wing locations that have good strip clubs (Miami? Dallas, Texas generally).
  • Jascoi
    2 months ago
    pasties don't deter me. just like weird hair, pubes, tats and piercings (which i prefer none...) i won't let them get in the way of enjoying an otherwise sexy attractive woman.
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    I hate pasties. Freeing the nipple starts with pasties. Today: the pole, tomorrow: the world!
  • ilbbaicnl
    2 months ago
    The best strip clubs are almost always in larger cities. Larger cities are "libtard".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion