tuscl

PedWest vs PedEast

Monday, August 5, 2024 4:57 PM
I'll be making my way down to HK this weekend and saw that PedWest was now open.

Is there a preference for either gate for pedestrian border crossing? Does HK run their shuttles from both gates?

8 comments

• CJKent_band
    a month ago
    @solobippy

I will play along and answer your questions:

Q: Is there a preference for either gate for pedestrian border crossing?

A: PedEast, it is not “reliable”

Q: Does HK run their shuttles from both gates?

A: As far as I know PedEast for sure, I don’t think they go to PedWest regularly.
  • CJKent_band
    a month ago
    Clarification to answers

I prefer PedEast, because it’s more reliable.
    PesWest it is not as reliable

:D
  • TJ Walker
    a month ago
    Old border, EastPed is the main crossing. HK parked shuttle is always there. Recently its shuttle office there is closed & removed.
  • justinyoo
    a month ago
    @TJ Walker - whoa the office has been removed? So do you catch all the shuttles right by the gate after the customs building? Sometimes I catch them there but when there isn't a car, then you have to walk down to the office by the street.
  • Funkycold88
    a month ago
    @justiyoo across the road from where the building was they have a guy for the pic up point right now.
  • justinyoo
    a month ago
    Oh ok great. Thanks for the info guys. I'm headed out in a week so this will be helpful.
  • Garfield84
    a month ago
    LOL. I found out the office by PedEast was stolen. Damn , they don't play in Tijuana. I've been down there 3x this week.
  • TJ Walker
    a month ago
    The office has been re-established, so far only a desk & chairs, no wall or door yet.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion