Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Erica

OG12346
OG12346VIP6130

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Has anybody recently had a dance with Erica? I know she's scheduled Mon-Sat, 12-4, but every time I am there during those hours she's either not there, in the back doing double digit dances, or sitting with the double digit guy before dances. Is there a day or time she's not tied up?

Replies (3)

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

I’ve pretty much given up on her. I used to wait and eventually catch her when she wasn’t occupied but last several times no luck

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

I’ve given up too. Never circulates.

Profile picture for bassdrumhanging
bassdrumhanging
•

Been a long, long time. As noted see her pretty regularly but usually just sitting with regular or other girls. Pass.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement