Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

RIP Cheyenne

W
WSPVIP321

Maryland

1 yr ago · 1 min read

Some of the old timers at PH may remember a blond spinner whose stage name was Cheyenne. She was 4’10, about 100 lbs. with an amazing firm 34 D rack - nice round ass and shapely legs. She danced at PH from about 2012 until 2019. Very gymnastic floor dance - amazing flexibility. There are various stories about how she lost her job , but suffice to say , she was high mileage and open to OTC action. Anyhow, she hung in the Willingboro area until recently. Word on the street is she died in some sort of domestic accident from a head trauma injury. Too bad , she was a nice lady , who was fun to hang with. Sad that she passed at a relatively young age Just thought a few of the old timers might be interested.

Replies (7)Latest

Profile picture for PAWG_Patrol
PAWG_Patrol
•

@lurkingdog weren't you just talking about this dancer? RIP.

Profile picture for JerseyJoe
JerseyJoe
•

Although I never got dances with her, I remember her stage act. She’d put her ankle behind her neck- really flexible

W
WSP
•

I was trying to track her down a few months back - this is what I discovered

Profile picture for Sgrayeff
Sgrayeff
•

She worked as a bartender after dancing. Hers wasn't an easy life.

H
highplainsdrifter
•

Does Rayne, or Rain still dance here?

Profile picture for Carotene1
Carotene1
•

Ugh. I remember her. Sounds like she had a rough go in life. RIP.

Profile picture for Baristafan
Baristafan
•

Post Pix pls

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement