Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement

Bella

A

1 yr ago · 1 min read

I had a dance with Bella. Bella has an amazing body, DD breasts, an a bubble butt. She’s also gorgeous and gives a great grind. We get into the room, and I inquire about the PH standard and she whispers “that’s $60 extra” Anyone have similar experience? Seems a bit high IMO

Replies (4)

Profile picture for Artax
Artax
•

I only danced with her once and that was a while ago - I don’t remember her asking for tip- but that seems to be standard request for tip girls- Tatiana and a gew others

Profile picture for OG12346
OG12346
•

Bella is a slow worker. I never get less than 4 dances with her. Guessing she wanted to guarantee her dance count in case you got done early. Never any discussion about tip.

A
Anthony2488
•

Agree OG. I asked her about 30 seconds into the dance lol. So you’re saying if I do 4-6 dances she’ll do the handshake without asking for tip? Her sensual grind was amazing btw

Profile picture for TheSingularity
TheSingularity
•

Don't patronize upsellers.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement