tuscl

Andover Massachusetts closest strip club scene

ggofv
Alabama
I'm looking at job opportunities in Andover, MA. I realize the area doesnt have strip clubs. How far of a drive am I looking at to the nearest strip clubs. Yes I'm using Google maps, I just wanted some recommendations.

Still researching some Massachusetts clubs (I know literally nothing about MA, Ive been a southern kid my entire life)

17 comments

• ggofv
    2 months ago
    The Club, Kittens Gentleman Club, Caberet Lounge, Celebrations (isn't that the name of leasing agency for special events).
  • skibum609
    2 months ago
    I've only lived in Massachusetts for about 65 years, and Andover is strip club wasteland. Boardroom Cabaret is good. marios is ok. That is the end of the list of the clubs I will ever go to here.
  • Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Nothing close, the northern Mass clubs suck.

229 Centerfolds in Worcester for overpriced extras from over the hill Latinas.
    Millennium Cabaret in New Hampshire is OK.
    Skibum's recommendations are good.

Otherwise just make a trip to Providence.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    @Puddy Tate, I like Latinas.

I assume you mean Providence, New Hampshire?

My problem now is how far a drive I will making from an Andover to any of the good clubs.

• Puddy Tat
    2 months ago
    Lol no Providence Rhode Island.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 months ago
    Live in Providence. Commute to Andover, LOL!
  • Muddy
    2 months ago
    Kittens, hell no.

Ten's maybe you like it it's like high flying place. Nice club.

Some of the guys seem to like Millenium in New Hampshire. Real slow when I went though.

Squire is like high flying club, low mileage though and pricey dances. You might like the lineup though.

Cabaret very low mileage, get watched during dances.

The Club I thought was lame talent.

Golden Banana I've heard VIP might be good I haven't tried one yet there though to find out first hand.

Boardroom is pretty solid club.

Alex's, didn't like it. Lame talent. Go to boardroom.

Hurricane Betty's if you like curvy black girls

229. High mileage. Pop in see if you like something.

What did they close lamplighter, it ain't on the map no more

Mario's I've been a few times, I just could never find anything I wanted to take for dances. I heard mileage is good though.

Rhode Island Dolls. Nice club, decent mileage.

Kings Inn didn't like the lineup.

Boston clubs, two. Glass slipper sort of dive, didn't like the girls working there. And then Centerfolds some really hot girls but low mileage and super expensive. And it's total clip joint. Boston is not the place to go to do this hobby.

Then you always got Providence down there. Wonderland is a packed, loud annoying night club thing with some strippers. Caddilac is more if you like thicker girls. Very pricey dances in a hip hoppy club. Foxy Lady if like thin girls, low mileage. Fantasies is for those that kicked out of Desire. And Desire, reputation well earned, one of the greats in America, just don't weekend nights though. Too packed and honestly one of the most regular'd up places you'll ever go to. There all fighting over the hot girls over there. Go when it's slower.

Mickey's is a very cheap, high mileage dive with a horrible lineup.

I personally love the Boston area. There's a lot to do. At the end of the day, it's worth it to do some recon if your gonna be living in the area. Pop in, see what you like.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    @Muddy, thank you. I'm mostly into high mileage clubs where extras are a possibility. I acknowledge I didn't add that (because I was concerned that I'll have to drive to these clubs since it'll be out of town. @goldmonger was correct in that I should consider living in the major cities and commute to Andover.

Marios, 229, and Hurricane Betty's are on my priority list , but I always do recon and I read reviews from Boardroom. So I have a lot to explore.
  • Lex Luthor
    2 months ago
    Hurricane Betty's is low mileage. Super small place and cameras everywhere. They also scan your ID.
  • ggofv
    a month ago
    @Lex Luthor thanks. Perhaps Golden Banana will be better for extras. I'm surfing the reviews for information.

Most Black clubs are typically extra heavy. But I realize this is a Northern state and you all have a different culture.
  • blahblahblahs
    a month ago
    Gonna partially disagree with SkiBum and PuddyTat on Kittens. It was in great form last autumn, and in fact better than well regarded clubs such as RI Dolls. Last time I was they they clipped songs so I put them on hold, and they've had dancer turn over recently so the state of the club is in flux.

My last trip to Millennium was the only time I've ever seen a club with nothing but 7+ in the lineup. I've heard dancers complain about other girls doing extras there, but they've never been offered to me

The Club is only open three days a week, and strictly no extras, but the girls there will give very good grinds for $20 a song (one way contact) or 150/15 mins (full contact)

Boardroom is a great club well covered on this site.

Golden banana and Tens have the same owners and scan IDs. Both are ok clubs.
  • Meshuggah
    a month ago
    Have you ever done bachelor parties?
  • skibum609
    a month ago
    I would light myself on fire before going to Hurrican Betty's, which I drove by 6 times this past weekend, without even looking.
  • rickthelion
    a month ago
    ^
    So Skifredo drove by this Betty place six times in a two day period. Sounds like he’s stalking one of the strippers. That’s fucked up. I may hunt the wildebeest but I don’t cruise on by its home before doing so. ROAR!!!
  • Manuellabore
    a month ago
    This is a great thread. Lots of information from locals who know the territory. I'm not local but have been to most if not all of the places mentioned at least a time or two.
    Since OP is extras-focused, my first advice would be to make the drive to Providence and then start with Desire and if that's not working downgrade to Fantasies. 229 Centerfolds is a bit closer option with decent extras prospects. I wouldn't go to Millenium, Golden Banana or The Squire (or Boardroom, for that matter) if my mission was extras. All can be find to hang out and drink in the company of pretty women. Stay out of Boston
  • Puddy Tat
    a month ago
    ^ If you've struck out in Providence and you're really willing to scrape the bottom of the barrel for extras, there's Mickey's in Cumberland. Occasionally there's a hot chick there.
  • ggofv
    a month ago
    @ Meshuggah, no. I would love to go to one.

Manuellabore, I appreciate the clarification on Extras. I noticed which ones were mentioned and made a list on the majority of the clubs. Jokes aside, I go to Strip clubs for leisure. I'm not always horny all the time. Typically the extras heavy clubs are harder to find in any given city. So all the advice is appreciated.

Thanks again everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion