tuscl

ATL - Follies @ Onyx tomorrow 7/29 15-9?

chattguy123
Tennessee
saw an instagram post looking like some other mgt of old Follies is setting up shop at onyx? Anyone know any more on this?

6 comments

• ggofv
    2 months ago
    Which Instagram is it? Onyx?

there have been reports that the O of Atlanta is shutting down either this upcoming weekend or later. That's all I've heard.
  • goldmongerATL
    2 months ago
    There is another thread on this. The title does not make it obvious, but it is about what you saw.

https://tuscl.net/discussion/85498
  • shadowcat
    2 months ago
    I recognize Jimi. Dan, Byron & Cortney from Follies. Who is Terrance?
  • Capt Obvious
    2 months ago
    Terrance was at Diamonds and is/was currently at O/Allure with Courtney. Not exactly sure what his role or title is but he is visible on the floor during the day shifts and is a pleasant and good guy
  • Capt Obvious
    2 months ago
    Based on the IG posts, the main 4 that Shadow mentioned are teaming up to turn Onyx into Follies dayshift….yet again. What is this, like the 3rd or 4th different follies reinvented attempt??? Supposed to start Monday 12-8pm. We shall see….
  • ww
    2 months ago
    Definitely keep expectations low...the promotion for this is no better than the promotion for the "new" Oasis. Should be extremely light with dancers and patrons - I don't even think Onyx had it's own dayshift previously.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion