tuscl

Florida Clubs with Latinas or High Mileage

ggofv
Alabama
I'm planning a trip to Florida at some point. Any High Mileage club suggestions (with extras preferably). I prefer Latinas but it's not required and I'm still weak in my Spanish.

The Cubanas discussion made me realize I haven't investigated most of Florida clubs. Would I be better off driving to North or South Florida for the best experience. I'll take suggestions from both. I'm driving from North Alabama.

12 comments

• Rod8432
    2 months ago
    You really should just read the forum. All will be revealed.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    I was going to do that anyway. But thanks for the advice. Florida is such a large state so perhaps it's going to be a longer list than just 5 clubs.
  • ggofv
    2 months ago
    Miami seems to be my best bet so far. I'm just going to have to find an airline to get there. (4 hours is my hard limit on driving). Bella's Caberet is too good to pass up.

I'm still looking at North Florida clubs.
  • RonJax2
    2 months ago
    Look at Pompano Beach: Diamond Dolls, Bobby Trap and Cheetah Pompano
  • iknowbetter
    2 months ago
    From Northern Alabama you’ll have to drive to Atlanta to get a cheap flight to FLL.
    Others have posted specific itineraries on how to maximize your time in the Pompano triangle where you’ll find exactly what you’re looking for.
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    You’ll find Latinas all over Florida, many of them will claim to be Cuban, so as to avoid being questioned by Homeland Security. That’s true all over, the percentage of latinas claiming they are Cubans is way out of proportion to the number of Cubans both in the US and Cuba.
  • Elitis
    2 months ago
    ^ Interesting. Learned something new today
  • shanny72
    2 months ago
    Every club in Florida lol
  • Mr Monger
    2 months ago
    Same question gets asked over n over
  • ReadyToMonger
    2 months ago
    Cubans arent really that good looking . I hav efound that Venezuelan and Colombian women are the best in bed. I particularly enjoy the Columbian womens oral skills. I have had a 25 year ol who I met at a club that was her first week at the club and she was from a small town in Mexico and I took her out and we fucked the same night. She had a great pussy, nice tanned skin, pussy was a nice color, not like white hoes who have that red grocery store meat colored pussy. I licked her pussy good and she knew how to ride and deep throat.

I met with her maybe 5 times after that, I stopped seeing her because the last time she was begging me to cum inside her and I think she wanted me to get her pregnant, I declined since I love money more than pussy. She moved and married and had a kid with some guy who fell for the ol' "Cum in me" trick. Now h has to pay for her min 18 years.

I know Cubans like to say they are Latina, but Cubans are more like Caribbean mulattos. They just dont like to admit it.
  • gammanu95
    2 months ago
    Read the reviews in Clearwater and Pompano. Guaranteed results in those areas.
  • Book Guy
    2 months ago
    Had a disappointing time in Clearwater. Had an enjoyable time in Pompano. YMMV.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion