tuscl

One night in Miami

Tuesday, July 2, 2024 8:49 PM
I'll be in Miami for one night coming up...what are the best clubs to hit? I like thick, Latin dancers...not necessarily looking for extras, but would like some high-mileage laps. I plan on hitting up Tootsie's, but where else should I go?

10 comments

• 1Chanman
    2 months ago
    Diamond Dolls Pompano Beach. Cheetah Pompano Beach. I've heard Dean's Gold and Eleven in Miami are good but also very very expensive
  • stripperlover777
    2 months ago
    I Hear Good Things About Atlantis Strip Club In Largo Florida, I Dunno How Far Away They Are From You Though. You Can Check Out The
    ▶️ YouTube Link & See What You Think But Those Vids From A While Back. Link:

https://youtube.com/@atlantisgentlemensc…

• Meshuggah
    2 months ago
    Latin? PlayPen2 is fully Latin club. Club has only been open less than 5 years I'm figuring. No Reviews yet, flashy glitzy, bottles looking club with rapper and singers appearing too
    3890 NW 36th St, Miami, FL 33142
  • Meshuggah
    2 months ago
    oopos 5 weeks, my bad
  • Hank Moody
    2 months ago
    You should pay $7 and read some reviews. That’s what this site is for.
  • Dolfan
    2 months ago
    Most of the clubs in Miami are going to have thick Latinas and high contact lap dances. That said, and no offense to Chanman, but I disagree with some of those recos. Cheetah in Pompano leans heavily toward slimmer girls, Deans Gold and Eleven lean moderately towards slimmer girls. I agree on the part about DG & 11 being expensive though.

I hate to even acknowledge the troll, but Atlantis is on the west Coast, probably 3+ hours away from Miami.

IDK anything about Playpen2. I've never been, as mentioned its new. I've never been to Playpen1 either.

BT on the River and Klub 24 will have those girls, but tend to be more party oriented. They'll probably some kind of rapper on stage or in the crowd. The Hialeah clubs, specifically Bellas and Erotica lean very Latin and mostly thicker. Cheetah Hallendale isn't one of my faves, but they do have thicker girls and high mileage dances. Playmates near Coral Gables has as decent mix of girls.

Foxy Lady, One, Climaxx, and One, all tend to lean more black than Latina.

For one night, if you're already gonna be near Tootsies I'd recommend also checking out Cheetah Hallendale + Scarlet's. They're about 15 minutes north of Cheetah near I95. Scarlet's historically has leaned towards more slim and less Latin, but my last 2 visits there that has not been the case. It's nearby, if you don't find what you want at Tootsies or Cheetah, might as well stop in.
  • NorthsideTrey
    2 months ago
    Thanks for all the info. I do wonder, I am Black and don't speak a lick of Spanish...will I have a hard time at any of the latin spots?
  • Dolfan
    2 months ago
    I'm white so I can't speak from first hand experience. I can tell you that quite a few Cuban strippers have volunteered to me that they do not like black customers. I wouldn't expect to have a hard time so to speak, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a girl or two who aren't interested at any of the places.

And I can tell you while I do know some Spanish I very rarely use it. If you're looking to socialize with a Spanish speaker, obviously there will be a language barrier. But if you're just talking about basics and getting dances and shit, its usually not an issue.
  • twentyfive
    2 months ago
    ^^ I don’t go to Miami very often, but I can tell you In Pompano, & West Palm, I hit most of the better clubs and there are plenty of black customers so I’d guess it isn’t that much of an issue.
  • NorthsideTrey
    2 months ago
    Does Tootsie's, or any of the other places mentioned scan IDs at the door?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion