tuscl

If you had 1 night at 1 club in greater Chicago, where are you hitting?

Going to be in the city for a few weeks and want to do at least 1 night of mongering. I've read most of the reviews (at least the semi recent ones) and I'm struggling to get a good gauge for the landscape. Seems like PokeKatz has the best girls but is expensive? If you had to pick 1 place for your only night out, where ya going?

6 comments

• gammanu95
    3 months ago
    Chicago is not a good strip club city, at all. LOL, I had no idea what I was missing when I lived there.
  • shailynn
    3 months ago
    I would drive to Detroit - it’s only 4 hours each way!
  • Alfredo_Darke
    3 months ago
    While I haven't been to every club around here (not even close), between my own experience and what I've read, Polekatz is the best. Don't go to the VIP rooms, expensive and they don't get you any extras. The lap dance area on the second floor will get you the most action without being bothered by bouncers. Dress up a bit! It seems there's a definite class structure here, with PLs wearing jeans and t-shirts being steered to the first floor dance area, which is monitored heavily. Tip the host seating you, and if you still end up seated on the first floor, ask the girl you want to dance with to go to the second floor dance area (Not VIP). Tuesdays are $10/topless, $20 nude, which saves you $10 on either one. Good luck!
  • Nickanme
    3 months ago
    I would take an Uber out to club 390 in the suburbs. Nice variety of dancers, Dances are $30 nude, space is nice and large, some dancers get naked on the stage show.
  • ilbbaicnl
    3 months ago
    PoleKatz seems to have a strong preference for hiring slim, white dancers. Many to the point of of looking unhealthy in my opinion. A high percentage of ROBs.

Atlantis has, in my opinion, the nicest interior of any club I've been in, including the clubs near the strip in Vegas. About average on the ROB-o-meter, slim to BBW, all ethnicities.

But Club 390 is my personal favorite. Cause Cubans. The dancer's generally have a better attitude, because the split of the PLs money between the dancer and the club is more in the dancer's favor here.

Been several years since I was in Chicago, so things may have changed. I've always had a car when I was there, so I took a pass on downtown clubs where parking is a hassle. (Which it kind of is at Atlantis.)
  • Muddy
    3 months ago
    For me Scores/Gold/PoleKatz one of those.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion