tuscl

What Turns On A Stripper?

stripperlover777
Baby, Savvy & Rockin' Strippers Rule!
So, I Always Like To Think What The Strippers Like The Most While Watchin' Those 🔥 Hot Bodies @ The Club! It's Good To Keep In The Back Of Your Mind Before Or At The Club.
Since We Want To Give What They Want, We Must Think What Are The Things The Dancer's Like Most, Are There Any Secrets, & How/What Way Should Customers Go About Achieving Their Likes For That Ultimate Satisfaction. Good Observation, Social Techniques, Friendliness, Probing The Dancer's, & Showing High Interest In Their Work Are Ways To Start The Game @ The Club. Also, We Rely On Prior Experiences From What Was Noticed, So All Input & Details Is Helpful. My Experiences Were On The General Side. I Am Simplifying A List For Votes On This One! Some Ideas That Strippers Really Like From Their Customers Or The Club, So Let's Vote:
A) đź’˛Your Wallet, Tipping
B) The Club Atmosphere Itself
C) Your Body With Their Body @ Pvt Dance, VIP
D) Socializing, Talkin' & Flirting
E) The Stage & Showing Their Body
F) The Music
G) Sugar Daddy
H) The Manager, Or DJ
I) Their Exotic Appeal, High Heels, Dance Style Wear, Fetishes
J) The Food/Drinks
K) Dancer Friends/Bartender
L) Their Phone
M) The Spirit Of Contributing To The Public Dance
N) OTC
O) They Wanna Get Banged
P) Knowing Their Being Watched & They Like To Give/Receive That Satisfaction
Q) Being Extremely Horny & Can Grab You For Fun In The Pvt Dance/VIP
R) Just Sitting With You & Make Easy $Money
S) Extras & Keeping You A Client

đź‘Ť Unleash The Venom & Blow The Whistle

16 comments

• stripperlover777
    •
    3 months ago
    đź‘˝ Stripper Turn On Additions: Sex Toys, Body Messages, Treats To The Hotel/Restaurant, Trips, Lotto Scratch Off's, Extra $$$ On OTC Or ITC, Guaranteed Availability For You & Her @ The Club Or OTC.
  • rickthelion
    •
    3 months ago
    Stripperlovingape, this rick hates to tell you this, but strippers want different things from different customers.

From most normies, they are really into A and R. Especially the R - just sittin’ with the customer and makin’ the easy money. If they can get a normie to do that they’re happy.

On the other hand, if a rick enters the club the first thing they notice is the stylin’ suit. Then it gets hotter from there. ROAR!!
  • Studme53
    •
    3 months ago
    I’ve never met a woman who didn’t like getting her ass checks squeezed by my big strong hands.
  • shailynn
    •
    3 months ago
    What turns on a stripper? A stripper is turned on when stripperlover777 leaves the club.
  • Musterd21
    •
    3 months ago
    I can’t say for sure but I use to go to a SC and there was this young lady that when she saw me would always come sit with me. I would buy her a can of beer and give her $20 for each beer she drank with me. She seemed to always enjoy sitting with me. I saw her once outside of the SC after she was no longer employed by a SC. She said she had to quit drinking because she got into fights. I paid her to sit and talk with me for awhile.
  • skibum609
    •
    3 months ago
    I don't know what turns on a stripper, but i am damn sure it's not me.
  • datinman
    •
    3 months ago
    Did You Read Somewhere That Strippers Were Turned On By Capitalizing All The Words In Your Posts?
  • Puddy Tat
    •
    3 months ago
    What turns on a stripper? Money.
  • rickmacrodong
    •
    2 months ago
    The same things that turn on any girl, and thats not looks for the most part.
  • rickthelion
    •
    2 months ago
    ^
    Not true. If you look rickish you can get the girl. You claim to be a rick - try puttin’ on a stylin’ suit and acting all rickish and maybe you’ll turn on the females. ROAR!!!
  • shadowcat
    •
    2 months ago
    Cocaine and other drugs.
  • Book Guy
    •
    2 months ago
    cash
    drugs
    cash for drugs
  • Icey
    •
    a month ago
    Drugs
    Money

But if she's the type who normally goes for you then it's like with any girl.
  • basictoken
    •
    a month ago
    Not capitalizing every word you type.
  • rickmacrodong
    •
    a month ago
    Lol Icey

Its wealth, status, fame, to some extent looks.. muscles.. height
  • rickmacrodong
    •
    a month ago
    Most girls have an open type icey…

If you’re going for ghetto girls then yeah.. they might only want a guy whos an amateur rapper, drug dealer, gangster, dj etc

But even in that case, theres some crossover. Because rappers arent the only ones who wear blingy jewelry, nor are they the only ones with flashy exotic cars. So the guys with money, dont have an issue with those gangsta girls

But if youre on a budget, yeah, its better to just get some lab diamond chains and jewelry and dress like a gangsta
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion