tuscl

How To Rate & Select Dancer's

stripperlover777
Baby, Savvy & Rockin' Strippers Rule!
Just Thought I'd Throw Out Some Ideas Of Some Things To Look For While @ The Strip Club & Selecting The Right Dancer For A Good Time.
The First Thing That Comes To Mind When Lookin' @ The Dancer's Is What I Want, & What I Am I Judging For Mi Interests & To Have Satisfaction.
So, The Rating Factor Comes In As To Who I Like, & What Does The Stripper Do That I Like & Finally How Do I Score Her For The 2 Way Like.
I Came Up With Some Stripper Rating Categories To Help With Judgement:
First Looks/Attitude Impression
Stage Dance Performance
Niceness/Friendliness
Professional Manner & Body Appeal/Style
Interest In The Customer
Pvt Dance, VIP & Social Quality
Willingness To Do Extras
Flexible With Mileage/Satisfaction
Common Interests When Talkin' Without Conflict Being Straight Forward @ The $💲$Wallet & Negotiating
I Think If There Is A Good Average Here, Just Being Cool, Relaxed & Naturally Havin' A Good Time Without Being Aggressive Should Do The Trick.
☀️ Unleash The Venom & Blow The Whistle

11 comments

• shailynn
    4 months ago
    Bro have you ever even been inside a real stripclub before? I’m not talking about your character on Grant Theft Auto 5, I mean a real one, that your mom dropped you off at.
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    A. Body. I just work that way. The manner in which my gonadal drives respond requires a body in the right range.
    B. How she behaves as I interact with her.
    C. Anything that's a deal breaker? Bad scars, bad breath, very negative attitude, aggression toward other dancers, extremism of any political sort.
    D. How does the first dance go? Enough contact? Making me feel like she feels like I feel like she feels like? More?
  • stripperlover777
    4 months ago
    Letting Your Stripper Know She Is Right For You, & That You Really Like & Enjoy Her Goes A Long Way. 2 Matching ♥️Hearts, Praise, & Recognition/Appreciation For The Both Is Essential. Once You've Found The Right Stripper & Have Established That Special Connection, I Wouldn't Bounce Around.
    I Like The Spirit Of Me & Strippers Being
    "The Bosses Together" To Keep A Solid Ground Of Rule, Happiness & Lust. Let's B Rockin' @ The Club, Cheers********
  • shailynn
    4 months ago
    ^ is this the result of SJG on Valium?
  • wallanon
    4 months ago
    The more people focus on the posting format this person has chosen to adopt the more they'll spend their time doubling and tripling down on it. I don't have any accounts on ignore, but there are posts I don't bother to read if someone can't be bothered to write clearly.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Gee, we learn in grammar school that in a multiple-choice setting, go with your gut instinct and don't overthink it. Unless there is only one dancer in the club, it still works.
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    @skibum
    That's funny, I thought what we learned in grammar school was to always read the question carefully and make sure to pick the right answer, because most of the answers in a multiple choice question are guaranteed to be wrong.
  • iknowbetter
    4 months ago
    This topic comes up from time to time. Picking the right stripper is much easier than the OP suggests. Just look for the one who grabs a handful of napkins from the bar on her way to VIP.
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    @iknowbetter
    That's a good quip, and I get your point, you are probably correct in implying that the usual monger would be most interested in the girl who reliably provides high service. I would also like high service, but I notice, of myself, that I reject some whom others accept, on the basis of looks, mostly her body. This is just how my innate preferences work. She has to have a body that turns me on. Even if I know she reliably provides high service, I don't want it from her unless she's (generally) a spinner. I'm capable of the butterface exception ("her body looks great, BUT HER FACE is so bad ..."), I focus on body and can allow bad face. I'm not capable of butterbody. Maybe my mother didn't breast-feed me or something.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Book - generational difference based on the idea that subconsciously we will recognize the two guaranteed wrong answer and that gut instinct usually prevails in an either-or situation. I equate it to the racetrack where I don't ever recall changing my bet at the window to a winning bet but recall many changes from inners to losers. Yup, that includes you Manilla.
  • Book Guy
    4 months ago
    Ski -- but but but ... there IS a right answer isn't there? I mean ... wait ... no, not in the Presidential debate there isn't ... har har makee funnee get it? :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion