tuscl
​1205 US Route 130 N Burlington, NJ 08016

The schedule - your view?

Sgrayeff
In NJ. Goes to Pa for BJ.
Wednesday, June 19, 2024 2:54 AM
How reliable is the schedule most days? Do the girls mostly show as scheduled? Some of you must have a view.

Also, I wonder about the end of the week. Anyone notice if the schedule for Friday or Saturday seems any less reliable than Monday or Tuesday? I ask because they seem to record the whole week at the start of the week. The girls don't change the plan?

5 comments

• Carotene1
    3 months ago
    Like any other strip club, dancers are sometimes late or leave early or flake out completely and never show. PH does an OK job of updating the schedule if someone actually calls out, but I feel like they’ve been less consistent about doing it recently. And I don’t think they update for late arrivals or early departures. Or for straight up no shows without notice. So, best to call before you head over to double check the schedule.

Also, I don’t think they update the entire schedule for the whole week at once. For example, they might have updated the schedule for Tuesday but not yet for Wednesday or the rest of the week. So if you check Wednesday’s schedule on a Tuesday, you might get last week’s Wednesday schedule. That said, the recording will say this is the schedule for “Wednesday, [Date].” Make sure the [Date] is for the current week. Otherwise, you may be hearing last week’s schedule.

Finally, stripper time is a real thing. If your targeted dancer is scheduled for 12-5, I would plan to get there between 1:00-3:30 to have the best chance of her being there.
  • Artax
    3 months ago
    Agree with above, strip club schedules are always going to be iffy - some girls will call out and some not schedule will decide to show. But for the most part I find they do a pretty good job with schedule and do try to update it. Also as noted above if dancer is schedule to 5 or 6 and it’s a slow day or whatever they might leave early. I tried to see Nicole one time who was scheduled until 7- I showed up about 6:15-6:30 but she had left a little before
  • HoneyDewMelons
    3 months ago
    they are ever changing as the girls pick out their days and times just to get their names up on the board the management wants to see as many girls names on it to draw the crowds in but of course sometimes the girls are wishy-washy and of course sometimes management doesn't bother changing the names they figure if they show up they show up but most management knows what girls show up and what girls don't and if they don't have enough girls say on one shift they want six girls per shift and they're only getting three or four sometimes they may say to the wishy-washy ones to please try to either not put their name up or try to make it in more and some clubs don't even care but I would assume the more Elite clubs would have a better handle on this and honestly some girls show up and they don't really do anything they just sit amongst themselves and talk unless they have somebody they really know that they're going to make some money off of so why work hard for two or three hours nickel and diming when it all takes one good customer to make your whole night 💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵💵
  • Sgrayeff
    3 months ago
    Weird how that keyboard has apostrophes and hyphens but no periods or caps.
  • Sgrayeff
    3 months ago
    Well ... one incorrect cap
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion