tuscl

Law Enforcement in ATL Georgia vs Strip Clubs

ggofv
Alabama
Weird Title, but it covers my intention.

Does the Law Enforcement of Fulton County pick winners and losers of certain clubs. I generally am a by the book guy in real life. I go looking for extras but it's always under the table and I don't deal in drugs or any serious misdemeanor. Everything I do is between consenting adults (do officers really think anyone is getting taken advantage of, except the PL).

Are certain clubs harassed to be more conservative while others can grease a few officers with money to keep quiet. Do police threaten raids if you don't play ball?

In Huntsville Alabama we had an incident earlier this year and that's why dancers wear pasties now (not that it stops this PL).

8 comments

• wallanon
    4 months ago
    Dancers wear pasties in Huntsville now? That's why mongers can't have nice things.

And some of you dudes will go to your graves swearing all the dirt posted online doesn't mean anything because "everybody knows" what goes on. People having access to sordid details and caring enough to do something about it are two different things. When you get a pissed off constituent who's karened enough to mobilize then the little things like coco club on railroad let's you stick it in trixie's ass on stage starts to matter.

"I generally am a by the book guy in real life."

Respectfully no one here really cares, which I'm sure you've gathered in the decade you've been reading here. We're not here to judge you. Plus this board is full of hypocrites because half the people bounce around labeling themselves a certain way then go boinking anything in a skirt...which is counter to their supposed views.
  • rickthelion
    4 months ago
    ==> Plus this board is full of hypocrites because half the people bounce around labeling themselves a certain way then go boinking anything in a skirt...which is counter to their supposed views.

Is it hypocritical if you boink a female you normally wouldn’t but you’re in such an alcoholic fog that you don’t know that she’s not your type? This rick thinks not. After all, what happens in an alcoholic fog isn’t remembered all that well. ROAR!!!
  • ggofv
    4 months ago
    I take it this is the boards way of telling me I'm posting too often, or just a bad topic, either way thanks and I will keep it in mind.
  • wallanon
    4 months ago
    "I take it this is the boards way of telling me I'm posting too often, or just a bad topic"

Nobody said that. I've been to the clubs in Huntsville and thought they were pretty good considering how small a city it is. It's a shame that prudes has to step in and make it more difficult to enjoy them.
  • wallanon
    4 months ago
    The "by the book" thing was just something that seemed worth mentioning because a lot of TUSCLers spend words trying to qualify what they're doing to a bunch of dudes who are literally banging strippers left and right. If getting into strippers is your thing you're in plenty of company here.
  • ww
    4 months ago
    "Are certain clubs harassed to be more conservative while others can grease a few officers with money to keep quiet. Do police threaten raids if you don't play ball?"

I'm not sure how the average PL could answer these questions without working for the clubs themselves and, even then, they couldn't answer for multiple clubs.

Also don't know the point of the thread even if you received the answers.

Are you trying to determine which clubs to avoid based on likeliness of them being raided? Unless you have some type of warrant, I wouldn't be concerned about a raid.
  • ggofv
    4 months ago
    Thanks Wallanon. I wasn't going to stop posting anyway. I was just going to give it a short break. I realize that online discourse can be too repetitive (just like real life discussion).

I can see how anyone would get upset if a guy is goody two shoes online but railing new women every time they go out. I'm not like that, I love hooking up with dancers. The hard part is deciphering where to go because most clubs are strictly against that.
  • ggofv
    4 months ago
    Thanks WW, I am just asking general information. I'm not seeking advice on which clubs may get raided. Most of the places I go to are "open secret" type of clubs. I go to regular strip clubs too if the dancers are hot enough. Raids typically happen because a customer got pissed off and squealed OR more likely a Karen got mad about something. A dancer once told me a wife went ballistic once at a club because old man was seeing her. This was in Huntsville a few years back.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion