tuscl

Is It Wise?

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 10:20 PM
Is it wise to take people from TUSCL into confidence? Even if you have made the pilgrimage to South Carolina to sit at the right hand of the self proclaimed King of TUSCL can you trust your TUSCL brothers? Personaly I think it is a person of very low character who would betray a private conversation. But I suspect there are more that a few of you who don't have a problem with this.

11 comments

• MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    We're on the Internet...bad things happen on the Internet. Have I become friends with people from this board "off-line"? Sure, but I'd like to think that I'm a little worse for wear when it comes to building friendships over the Internet based on my past. Believe it or not, I can also keep my mouth shut about things that happen outside of this board. Hopefully, you can too...be careful out there though...
  • now_starring
    16 years ago
    I am new to the boards, and while I don't know details, it seems something personal happened outside the boards, and when my income increases* more I was hoping to make a few out of state visits, and run into some boarders who had been on the scene for a while. I don't even plan go to a stripclub, as of yet, that has not had a review thanks to this site. I can't tell anyone to let bygones be bygones because I have no idea what is going on, but I would like to think that if I met any of you that what happened in the club would stay in the club.
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    How many of you saw the beating some teenage girls administered to one of their "so-called girl-friends" after she posted some negative comments on the Internet (probably MySpace but I don't recall for sure.) Anyway it got on The Today Show about a week ago. Very shocking video footage. The girls were taken into custody. Imagine holding a camera to record your fellow felons as they commit a felony. Oh well... we're on the internet ... bad things happen on the internet... To answer Parodyman directly, "No I don't think it wise". I did it once and the results were positive. Both of us benefitted. But I was cautious, and only extended myself a little at a time. We ended up meeting for lunch, and have exchanged some interesting emails since. (It was a male, not a female.) Still, I was at risk. In retrospect, it may not have been wise, even though it turned out just fine this time.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    There are some decent people out there. Here at TUSCL the number of undesirables is pretty high. Just becareful before you extend yourself.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    This site, any other site, the internet in general, are no different than the real world. You need to be careful who you share your life with. Sure we all share a common bond here, but that doesn't mean everyone here is your best friend. Use your head, be smart, have some common sense.
  • ShotDisc
    16 years ago
    Hey Shadowcat- King of TUSCL... not a bad job if you can get it.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Too bad the King is an Asshole. Can you feel the pesant uprising about to happen?
  • ozymandias
    16 years ago
    Never trust anything on "The Internet". I *guarantee* that half the "strippers" who post here are guys. True story. O.
  • danapdg69
    16 years ago
    My personal motto is trust no one. I assume everyone is out to get me so that on the off chance they are not it's a pleasant surprise. If they are,it's already expected so it's not a disappointment. Beside when I go to my favorite club, I'm all about the ladies. I already know enough guys to last me a lifetime.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I don't go so far as the "assume everyone is out to get me," but I do try to assume everyone is out to protect and fend for himself or herself even if that might mean having to stab me in the back in the process. I sometimes forget ...
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    Yea, that's being paranoid...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion