Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Can’t submit a review

TxVegas
TxVegasVIP19531

Still looking for an ATF

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

I have tried twice since we the most recent site update to submit a review. I cannot get the submit button to work on my ipad. I have every drop down populated and I have populated the text of the review and a title. Is this a known bug being fixed?

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for founder
founder
•

I know about it. Just trying to find an iPad to test it on

Profile picture for Lurker-X
Lurker-X
•

I had this issue on the prior site on an iPhone. I switched from safari to chrome and was able to submit.

Profile picture for TxVegas
TxVegas
•

Thanks

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

i'm going to submit a review shortly. hopeful no more posting issues... left tj at noon and now having coffee in the OC.

Profile picture for DrStab
DrStab
•

Tried to submit review yesterday unsuccessfully from my iPad.

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Switch from Private to General mode in Safari, and it should work.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement