tuscl

Asking a dancer can you take her picture?

Saturday, April 12, 2008 7:41 PM
I know most clubs don't allow you to take pictures of the dancers, but what if it is in the VIP or private room away from the other customers? I met this sexy dancer last night whom I wouldn't mind getting a picture of her. I didn't think about it at the club but thought about it after I left. The private room in this club has enough light where you could get a decent photo if you took a pic. I just thought if I didn't take a picture of her face in the picture and only included her body would this be okay? I know some dancers are paranoid about people putting a picture of them on the internet, but maybe if it is just a shot of a part of her body she might be okay with it. Heck I would even let her look at the picture after I have taken it just so she could see that I was true to my word. I figure since I can't be with her OTC, why not give me a little "sentimental" gift. I almost forgot to say, I saw a female customer taken a digital photo of a dancer at the main stage on a previous trip. This club doesn't have security, the only males are the door guy and the bartenders on duty.

10 comments

• shadowcat
    16 years ago
    Well, It won't hurt to ask. I have pictures of three former favorite dancers. I asked them for pictures and they gave them to me. The first one gave me hard copies and I had a buddy of mine scan them and email them to me. The other two sent them as an attachment to emails. Two others have told me where to find pictures of them on the internet. Both of them were on a site called Southern Exposures. They never made any money there and are no longer partaking. My favorite club finally redid their web site. They show some photos of dancers but I did not recognize any of their faces or names. I think that they were phonies.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Nothing wrong with asking. I've been in clubs where the bouncer (who was asked by the dancer) took a picture of the dancer and I. Just be cool and respect the lady's wishes.
  • SuperDude
    16 years ago
    She will charge you for the photo-op. The mamager might try to stop you, but are the dancers employees under the manager's control? Other patrons might worry about being picked up in the background of a photograph. Dancers with other jobs will worry that photographs will wind up on the office web sity. And the fear of stalkers only adds to a dancers fear of having too much information--and image--before the public.
  • parodyman-->
    16 years ago
    Thats funny, I was never charged.
  • BobbyI
    16 years ago
    Many love to have their pictures taken. Even pictures of them sucking you, or after you've cum on their tits. Got some nice pics of those in my cell phone. And then it gets even more interesting. A number of girls I've down OTC with have wanted pictures of me! A bunch of freaks I tell you!
  • Jpac73
    16 years ago
    Yeah Superdude you are right she probably will ask for a fee, I may throw a 10 her way but no more than that for a picture on my cell phone. Now I just have to hope she is there when I go back, this club doesn't believe in answering the phone when someone calls. You just get the voicemail.
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    You can always ask. I believe it may depend on the club, the dancer, the circumstances, and what you intend to do with the pictures. In most clubs I attend, taking a digital photo of topless dancers if you got the camera past the bouncers would be enough to get you thrown out of the club and possibly get your camera taken or have everything erased.
  • DougS
    16 years ago
    I've taken MANY pics of my girls, but none ITC. You'd have to be very careful if you plan to take pics ITC. You, obviously need HER permission, and probably the clubs permission too, just in case you are spotted - otherwise, you could very well be thrown out. The cell phone that I carry ([view link]) would probably be pretty easy to take pics without anyone noticing. I've been tempted to try it in a club, but so far, I haven't risked it. I HAVE used it at Hooters a few times, and the waitress didn't even notice. (just remember to disable the simulated shutter sound... otherwise you'd be sure to be busted) I have HUNDREDS to pics of my girls taken during OTC sessions. Most of the girls, like mentioned above, enjoy having their pics taken. Afterall, they obviously have some tendencies towards exhibitionism, already, right? A few of them, actually get turned on by posing (and I know >>I<< get turned on by wathing them pose!). In order to get the girls to pose, I've just had to convince them that their pics WON'T end up on the 'net, nor will anyone else see them... and they are for MY pleasure only. Once they trust me, they comply. Strangely, the girl that I'm the closest to - my ATF - won't pose for me. I've still taken pics of her, with her permission, but they are all just quick candid shots - and all FULLY clothed.
  • hornytoad085
    16 years ago
    FWIW I was in a club in Hamburg years ago and everybody and their mother was taking pictures with their cellphone cameras, the dancers even walked around and would pose with you. There were also *male* dancers, and about two hundred people in a space which in the States would allow maybe seventy-five at most for safety reasons (fire code), so it was definitely a different scene.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    I've wondered about the old no-cameras policies. Now EVERY new cell phone has a camera, and it's essentially impossible to prevent the cameras from coming in to the clubs. A very few places still require you to leave them in your coat (or in your car) but mostly you've gotta think the girls know they might be photographed. I've kinda tried to put the ol' lens in the right direction and pretend I'm taking a call and dialing numbers but I haven't gotten anything decent ... yet ... :)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion