5/5 ALL ASSS

Friday, April 26, 2024 12:08 AM
How the fuck can a strip club be so consistently ass. No matter what.. I’ve been to 5 Deja Vus… from Tampa, to Chicago to fucking liberal land Seattle. They are all collectively So ass that I felt the need to post this.

10 comments

I don’t understand the context in which you’re using the word “ass”? Do you mean ass as an idiom of sorts , meaning why do these clubs suck? Or do you mean “ass” as in there are a bunch of phat asses roaming the club, hence the reason you used the word “ass”? There are many positive and negative connotations associated with the word “ass”…..
SquareCastle
14 days ago
One thing ive noticed about Deja Vu; Don’t go before 11.
Muddy
14 days ago
Great. Thanks to this thread title, I have that Migos song with the same name stuck in my head.
nicespice
14 days ago
deja vu is just like papa johns pizza. difference is you mentioned the 5 that are spread out nationwide. meanwhile there are 4456 papa johns nationwide. but the truth is all you need is one visit each to realize that both they both suck ass. c'mon man you should know this already.
rattdog
14 days ago
Was really hoping this was a post about how great the asses at a particular club were. Damn.
PAWG_Patrol
13 days ago
If I ran across a SC named "All Ass" I'd definitely check it out. I'd be browsing in the Petite Ass Department, though.
Manuellabore
13 days ago
I agree with the OP, any Deja Vus around Chicagoland are terrible. The best ones are in Indiana and that was like for a minute in 2010. Are there any good ones elsewhere? The last one I tried was in Vegas and also terrible.
chiefwiggum
13 days ago
I'd still like an answer to SquareCastle's question.
misterorange
13 days ago
Interpretation: THEY SUCK
Grjax
12 days ago
@chiefwiggim Tried both in Seattle recently. Very not worth it. Chicago DejaVu I think is the worst strip club I’ve ever walked into in my life. Tampa was a while back maybe right after covid openings 2021… shit compared to other ones around.
Grjax
12 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion