tuscl

Looking for EXTRAS in Tampa/Clearwater

I'll be going to Tampa/Clearwater next month and I'm looking for a club with VIP rooms where I can get some extras. I'd like bj at the minimum, but fs would be amazing. I know it can depend on the girl, but I'm just looking for any club that offers such. Id also like to know if its possible to chat with the dancers beforehand about extra services or if it's a "buy and find out" sort of thing

8 comments

• Hank Moody
    6 months ago
    Lol
  • Mr Monger
    6 months ago
    Only certain cities in the states offer what you’re looking for which is Detroit, pompano beach and SoCal. Anywhere is your not gonna get what u want bro
  • 5footguy
    6 months ago
    Best source for info like this is to read the reviews.
  • aham5
    6 months ago
    New account? Wrote 1 review?

Use your vip status and read reviews.

I'd focus on the Ybor and Clearwater area if I were you.
  • boomer79
    6 months ago
    I’m hesitant to get too explicit in the discussions but read reviews. There are plenty of clubs where extras are available ranging from a straight forward slam dunk to places that require negotiations and not everyone is down.If you read the reviews look at those that are reviewed a lot. That generally means they’re popular and around here extras are probably the most common reason for them to be popular.

This area may not quite be Pompano or Detroit but it’s not far off.
  • PepsiMan
    6 months ago
    Nothing happens in Detroit proper clubs. Vice hits them often and hard. Western Wayne County is were the action is.
  • Pussylicker2
    6 months ago
    Akron is better than detroit for nasty girls. I hit H8N, Bogarts, Cricket in Detroit. They're great, but not as great as OGD, Gspot, Lusty, Lucky Corner in Akron.
  • gammanu95
    6 months ago
    You're not going to find that in Clearwater or Tampa. Your closest hope will be Orlando.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion