Dubious achievement award: Thailand, edition

Friday, March 8, 2024 11:48 PM
I did a Thai bar girl bareback last night. Honor your heroes! Where is my gold statue?

23 comments

^ Pics and Vids or it didn’t happen. :D
CJKent_band
2 months ago
After going to the drug store for a quick pcr hiv test, right?
BadBob
2 months ago
Bareback is my objective by default. Asian girls are my objective by long-standing preference. And yet I'm not sure I'd bang a bargirl in Bangkok bareback. Would be tempting though.
Sgrayeff
2 months ago
You get the spotted red statue of herpes.
PuddyTat69
2 months ago
There’s a fine line between genius and insanity
motorhead
2 months ago
did you cum inside her? fuck gold. aim higher for the ultimate: the platinum standard
rattdog
2 months ago
YOLO on steroids I guess when one gets to a certain age, the risk-reward curve shifts
Papi_Chulo
2 months ago
There may be a half-white/half-thai baby jackslash running around in 9-months
Papi_Chulo
2 months ago
^ who the heck is that!?!?!? Did this girl have a penis? Hopefully not!!!!!
shailynn
2 months ago
I have some good news and some bad news for you jackslash. The bad news is that those statues are erected posthumously. The good news is that given the likelihood of catching some catastrophic std while doing that it shouldn't be long before your statue is available.
whodey
2 months ago
This is a discussion topic unto itself: If a hot dancer's pussy is hovering over your bare dick, do you let her sit down on it, knowing that, whether you're in Thailand or Omaha, if she's willing to go bare with you, she's doing it all the time.
Manuellabore
2 months ago
Make it a platinum statue if you didn’t go over $15 bucks.
Muddy
2 months ago
Obviously a textbook case of “ The smaller brain taking control of the larger brain”.
dirtyburt
2 months ago
I’ve always wanted to be Jack/Slash when I grow up. 😋
twentyfive
2 months ago
We’ve been over this a million times, whenever you run into suspect pussy you just douse your penis with Listermint and all is well. Kills all germs and leaves you smelling minty fresh. An added bonus is they tingle as well!
shailynn
2 months ago
Well even with Russian roulette 5 times out of 6 you're fine
dickdecker
2 months ago
never can find Listermint. all I see is Listerine.
Jascoi
2 months ago
"do you let her sit down on it" Nope. And if she really wants to and you say no, she'll want it even more. Win-win.
5footguy
2 months ago
and didn't somebody say " Bear is better?" or is that "bare is better"...
Jascoi
2 months ago
How drunk were you? Are you sure he didn't do you bareback? I kid, I kid.
gammanu95
2 months ago
I was mulling going to Phuket and checking out Bangla Road for the nightlife and bar ladies. Getting a bar girl is basically a given, I just don't know if I would go bare with one under any circumstance. Then again, the risk of getting anything isnt exactly that low just meeting a woman naturally out here in US. They have all kinds of crap too. The pussy quality isnt what it used to be around here. Only thing about going elsewhere is you can skip the games and BS.
Jack, how do those Thai girls feel about lasagna?
twentyfive
2 days ago
I believe that award goes to Steve Shine the former day shift manager at Follies. After beating the long form of Covid he has permanently moved to Pattaya.
shadowcat
2 days ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion