You can have it all in HK

Wednesday, February 28, 2024 3:29 AM
I am sure that we all appreciate different kinds of beauties. I don’t think any man would be fixated with say only blondes. One of the best things about my experiences at HK is that I have been with such a wide variety of beauties that when I see an especially attractive girl in normal life, I can tell that I have fucked someone just like her. Almost has made me less inclined to check out attractive girls. A good thing because I can easily feign disinterest or keep my focus on the professional/social interaction.

5 comments

Any thoughts on having a similar outlook on the beauties that you see in your day to day lives?
tbot1102
3 months ago
tbot1102; I will play along and comment on your discussion and answer your questions. Q: Any thoughts on having a similar outlook on the beauties that you see in your day to day lives? (I can easily feign disinterest or keep my focus on the professional/social interaction.) A: Every single one of us sees the world in a different way. Sexual desire is a natural part of human life for men and women mainly for reproduction. However in modern capitalist cultures/societies it has become a commodity. The so called “sex industry” generate enormous annual profits all over the world. This causes sexuality to become detached from people natural experiences, it becomes exploitative, and harmful. You have to know your limitations regarding sexuality in your life and act accordingly. As you should know by now that, with the right mindset and realistic expectations, most American heterosexual men will have a good time in Tijuana (Hong Kong) because it is, according to Krusty is the Happiest Place on Earth. [view link] And then they will go back to their “civilian” life and follow the rules of the game. Remember “In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.” ~ Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the movie Scarface (1983) Let’s be careful out there.
CJKent_band
3 months ago
I live in an area that is predominantly Latino. When I’m out running errands or at work and I see a fine Mexican chick (which is daily) my mind will wander to the girls I’ve had in TJ. This also prompts me to start thinking about my next trip to the promise land.
Razarus09
3 months ago
I've been having a blast in TJ for the last 9 plus years. lots of good times and pleasures. but also some not so good times, especially 3 months ago. kind of changed my enthusiasm somewhat. but I still love Latinas and other beautiful women!
Jascoi
3 months ago
One thing TJ has done to me is made me absolutely fetishize latinas. Before my first visit to TJ I would've said I liked hot latinas, but now I'd say I'm properly obsessed. And yeah, since visiting, it's hard for me to see a hot latina civilian and NOT compare her to a prior conquest in TJ.
RonJax2
3 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion