tuscl

Shameless Shill or Lazy Slob?

harrydave
New Jersey
This guy is either a shill or lazy.

Reviewer iserman53

June 2006 review of Club Paradise in Las Vegas, Rating 10

"This is one awesome club. The club gets only the hottest women - mostly 8s, 9s, and 10s. A lot of the women drive up from LA to work for the weekends. Its a high-end club where the girls have to actually pay to work there. Girls are friendly, non-pushy, yet very professional and very beautiful. 20 dollar lap dances with plenty of contact. The place is clean and has a nice atmosphere. Sometimes on Saturday nights, it can get a little crowded. In that case, if you want a table, you might have to tip the host/bouncer twenty bucks. You can't go wrong with this place - be sure to try it out."

March 2008, Rating 10

This place is one of the best clubs I have ever been to. All the women are consistently hot. The place requires girls to pay money to work there for the night, so you get girls that take their job very seriously. A lot of them drive up from Los Angeles to work there for the weekend. Lap dances cost $20. On Saturday nights, it's so crowded you need to tip the host $20 to get a table. The place has good ambiance, nice comfortable chairs, and lots and lots of big, fake boobies!

Oddly there is an intervening October 2006 review in which he mentions a bunch of negatives, and then gives the club a 9 rating. huh?

I'm guessing he lived in Baltimore, moved to LV in 2005, and got a job at Paradise, but in October 2006 they neglected to give him a raise so he was pissed for a while. ;-)

Shill or slob?

6 comments

• harrydave
    16 years ago
    Oh, now I get it. He's the doorman/bouncer you might have to tip $20 to get a table when it's busy!
  • arbeeguy
    16 years ago
    This is one of the big problems of an anonymous rating service. Shills pretending to be honest customers. I would guess he is a shill. And a lazy shill to boot. Founder has done a lot of amazing things with this site. Maybe he can figure out a way to spot shills.

It would be nice if there were a way for reviewers to make "announcements". Like, "This club just opened," "this club just closed", "this club did a remodel" without having to do an actual review and rating. I hate to see a "10" on the summary page, and then when I read the review I discover it was just the owner making an announcement. But in such cases, as least the owner is up front. A shill is basically a form of deception, but what else is new -- most of the stripping is a form of deception anyway. (Deception is not all bad, right? Look at movies, politicians, religions, advertising in general....)
  • casualguy
    16 years ago
    I guess someone could post a message. However there doesn't seem to be any indication there are new messages posted about a club unless you click on the message post screen.
  • MisterGuy
    16 years ago
    You could always use the "Send Update" tab on the top of every club's page to send new info about a place. I agree though that those club discussion boards are pretty much a waste of time right now.
  • Book Guy
    16 years ago
    Yeah, agreed: club discussions are dead generally. They don't link prevalently enough to be of much notice to most users, hence are not of general use and therefore not of general utility.
  • Philip A. Stein
    16 years ago
    Another problem is you never know when there's is current info. I don't want to click around and read the same stale comments over and over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion