tuscl

Look At This Moron

Thursday, February 15, 2024 12:19 AM
I thought this was funny but I realized it could turn political. This dude hitting the ground and yelling he’s been hit takes this to an SNL parody level. I’m glad this dude resigned, he’s going to kill himself or someone else being such a jumpy idiot. [view link]

12 comments

• doctorevil
    4 months ago
    Yes it’s political. Why does the captioning say it was a “black” man in the patrol car? What does that have to do with anything?
  • IWantHerOnMe
    4 months ago
    Fair point. And I don’t think the cop who shot the car was white or they woulda said it
  • ilbbaicnl
    4 months ago
    Use of deadly force by law enforcement is never not going to be a political issue. Good that he no longer has a badge. In a healthy free society, people would demand to know what failure allowed him to get a badge in the first place. But, since so many don't care about the 187 minutes, probably there will be no answers about this incident either.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    4 months ago
    I just don’t think there’s a way you can’t prevent some people who suck from slipping though the cracks. That’s going to happen. Failure is part of the human experience.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    4 months ago
    Don’t think there’s a way you can
  • captainfun
    4 months ago
    The cop said his legs went numb. He convinced himself he was hit so his body kinda shut down despite no gunshot (just an acorn, lol). Like being chased in a dream and you can’t move properly. This cop was clearly not built for the job. He was smart to resign.
  • rattdog
    4 months ago
    maybe both of them should not be working in law enforcement. if the cops have him in cuffs, searched the perp thoroughly for any weapons, and there aren't any other guns hidden somewhere inside the patrol car then why they think the guy inside the patrol car could fire away at them?
  • Hank Moody
    4 months ago
    I take it the cops didn’t kill or wound the guy? Brings back memories of Breonna Taylor. Cops emptying their magazines and not hitting what they are aiming at. It would be funny if it weren’t frightening.
  • gammanu95
    4 months ago
    There's nothing funny about dumb cops. His partner should lose her badge as well for opening fire without actually knowing what was going on. A real-life "shoot first, ask questions later" situation.
  • IWantHerOnMe
    4 months ago
    Did they think he slipped his cuffs? I don’t think the guy in the car was hit. I wonder if these 2 will be charged
  • Hank Moody
    4 months ago
    They should never be permitted to own a gun, but 2d amendment.
  • skibum609
    4 months ago
    Breonna Taylor was murdered by her thug boyfriend and proves the old adage that those who lie down with dogs come up with fleas. They should have shot the girlfriend and why was race mentioned when this has nothing to do with race? Oh yeah, progressives are vermin, that's why.
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion