tuscl

HK and Cascadas Fri 2/16–Tue 2/20

Monday, February 12, 2024 4:05 AM
Going to spend a few days in TJ between a couple business trips. I’ll be there Friday night the 16th, leaving early Wed morning the 21st. Let me know if you want to meet up for a beer. Anyone know if there is a place to do a load of laundry at Cascadas or something super close that’s safe?

7 comments

• RonJax2
    5 months ago
    I'll be there for part of the time you're there. I'll DM you. To your question on laundry, I have no idea, but I am very curious about this myself. Post back here if you find an answer. I'm thinking there's got to be something...
  • AyyCabron
    5 months ago
    I think it's called Lavanderia La Superior. You can wash yourself or drop it off and they'll wash for you. Go left when you exit Cascadas on Coahuila, left again on Niños Heroes, and it's about halfway up the hill on the right side of the street. Should be open until 9:30 pm every night and you'll usually see a few bargirls coming in and out to drop off laundry or do laundry. Av. C Niños Héroes 643, Zona Centro, 22000 Tijuana, B.C. It's the closest one to HK/Cascadas/Rizo.
  • AyyCabron
    5 months ago
    There's another one super close also. Both are only like a one minute walk. This one is a lot bigger, nicer, cleaner, and more modern. It had closed down for a while, but appears to have re-opened. This one is located on Coahuila. Left out of Cascadas onto Coahuila, stay straight and cross over Niños Heroes. It's toward the end of the block on Coahuila on the left. This one is nicer, but the area is a little sketchier. Fine during the day, but I wouldn't recommend going there at night. Should be open 24 hours. Bargirls also do their laundry here and I've seen HK staff dropping off stuff to be washed. Lavamatica D. C. Coahuila 7833, Zona Nte., 22000 Tijuana, B.C.
  • TJVisitor23
    5 months ago
    Thanks for the info, much appreciated!
  • makynna
    5 months ago
    Is rawdogging easily available in TJ ( no streetwalkers) for extra tip or is it a taboo subject? Gracias.
  • besmitty
    5 months ago
    Hey, I've got a work event Tuesday in SD so I'm going to fly in Monday and go-to TJ for the night most likely. Not trying to spend a lot of money which is hard to do there but I'd be good to grab a couple drinks.
  • besmitty
    5 months ago
    @makynna Anything is available in TJ. Money does all the talking. That said, remember these girls have sex with multiple people every day. Imagine they raw dog here and there and you dunp any of these people. I suggest not doing it unless you form an atf bond after a while. Just a suggestion
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion