tuscl

Bring back the map!

Monday, December 18, 2023 5:15 PM
In searching for clubs, I've found the map to be the quickest way to locate clubs in an area I want to check out. In the club list, I often will have no idea what towns to look for if I'm going to be in certain area, but with the map, it's easy, just find the area and click on it. Hope it comes back soon.

6 comments

• Techman
    6 months ago
    The map is a must for me when traveling.
  • gammanu95
    6 months ago
    Agree with the above, but I think the answer is "be patient. All content, everything you have loved and everything you have hated, will be restored to the site."
  • pencho
    6 months ago
    Bring back the top 40 ranking as well. OK, being patient...
  • rickdugan
    6 months ago
    +1 on the map. It was the single most valuable feature IMO. I loved being able to double click on a spot on the map and have a circle form with pins for all the the clubs. Simply invaluable for travel planning purposes. I know, I know, it's coming back. I just wanted to share some love for the function. Thanks founder as always for keeping this resource alive and even evolving.
  • datinman
    6 months ago
    " and everything you have hated, will be restored to the site." Oh shit, are Dougster, Icey, and SJG coming back?
  • Carioca
    6 months ago
    I would like to see listings by general metro area, rather than every tiny little neighborhood. When you're traveling, for example, you won't know where the hell Azalea Park is but you will recognize Orlando.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion