ANY IDEA WHICH CLUB IS THIS?

Friday, December 15, 2023 5:15 AM
guy sitting down with his phone placed on the bench recording with the camera. the whole clip shows pretty much the entire night shift working the club. i'm guessing it's located either mexico or california. [view link]

10 comments

@rattdog I will play along and answer your question. Q: ANY IDEA WHICH CLUB IS THIS? A: He said it is the Happiest Place on Earth, so it must be Hong Kong Gentlemen Club in Tijuana Mexico. “I'm going to show you kids the time of your life. Get ready for two weeks at the happiest place on Earth... Tijuana!” ~ Krusty the Clown ~ The Simpsons Season 4 “Kamp Krusty” [view link]
CJKent_band
5 months ago
Thanks for the Simpsons link
DennisKe
5 months ago
i watched the whole video and do not recognize the location. definitely not Zona Norte.
Jascoi
5 months ago
^yeah i looked up for pics of outside views of some of the mexican joints and they didn't show the pillars and same parking situation like as shown on the clip. i sure like the variety of girls at this place.
rattdog
5 months ago
Did anyone catch the truck in the parking lot with a "TRUMP 2024" flag? The guy with the camera joked and said something like they want to make America better so they can move there. I'm not buying his explanation. It's more logical the truck was owned by an American and the location was in the US.
WiseToo
5 months ago
I was checking out the other videos from that youtuber, and got the impression that it could have been Costa Rica. The Trump 2024 sticker makes me question that.
gammanu95
5 months ago
Checked this site, he wants to join... Jedi Inner Circle lol
Meshuggah
5 months ago
locations on his Instagram's are mostly Mexico
Meshuggah
5 months ago
I'd think this was Costa Rica.. Dudes were mentioning something about surfers. One guy with Trump flag drove over from his house/condo in that golf cart. Currency was dollars...lots of gringos.
mtnboy49
5 months ago
Found it. It's a club in Jaco Beach, Costa Rica. A search on YT turns up several night life videos by mongers.
mtnboy49
5 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion