Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Canadian Pole Dancer

PhredJohnson

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Studme53
Studme53
•

Ha ha - got me! …is it weird I got a boner anyway?

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Barely. Butt, you know, people vary.

Profile picture for Electronman
Electronman
•

Bearly legal!

Profile picture for ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnl
•

Yup, no stage tips, that's Canada.

Profile picture for rickthelion
rickthelion
•

Wait…I didn’t know that rickthebear’s wife was workin’ the pole. Now imma have to tell him. ROAR!!!

Profile picture for funonthaside
funonthaside
•

Reminds me of something I read recently.....Guy 1 - I have a new girlfriend...she's an exotic dancer. Guy 2 - Oh, so she a Pole Dancer. Guy 1 - No...she's Canadian.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement