Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Thanks, but I think I'll stick to Miller

ilbbaicnl
ilbbaicnlVIP42910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0q8hFntzUQ

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for RonJax2
RonJax2
•

I bet it pairs really well with this cheese: reuters.com

😚👌

Profile picture for drewcareypnw
drewcareypnw
•

We are doomed

Profile picture for gSteph
gSteph
•

Some things are probably better unprocessed.

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

This is probably the stupidest marketing gimmick seen. It says, what kind of idiot can we sucker into buying our product today? Hold my beer.

Profile picture for datinman
datinman
•

Vaginal yeast brews beer? Then I guess I've meet a few woman that had brew pubs in their crotch.

Profile picture for 5footguy
5footguy
•

Miller, seriously?

Profile picture for rickthehick
rickthehick
•

Nothing wrong with it. Part of a free society, free market.

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

She is very good looking. And has a great set of tit's. As for her beer FUCK NO!!!! I'll stick to my whisky.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement