tuscl

Wonder how many NFL fans are going to an FKK club this week?

Mate27
TUSCL’s #1 Soothsayer!
Sunday, November 5, 2023 5:18 PM
Watching the Dolphins/Chiefs game in Frankfurt this morning got me thinking, this could be the perfect excuse to get over to Germany during a future game with my favorite NFL team playing. Otherwise it’s a stretch to find another reason. If someone has another clever approach to take a random trip to eventually hit Oase and Sharks, chime in. I bet business is up this week at those clubs. I read that the working girls love seeing American men, who don’t know what they can be asking for and what price. Thankfully we got a place like this to gather Intel. There’s a direct flight from Phx, reasonably priced. Someday.

5 comments

• shailynn
    9 months ago
    ^ my excuse would be my buddy’s and I going over for Oktoberfest.
  • Meshuggah
    9 months ago
    My Patriots are playing the Colts next weekend, I'll ask some of my fellow Patriots fans if anyone is making an excursion. They probably aren't aware of it.
  • rickmacrodong
    9 months ago
    Why is it being played in germany though?
  • Mate27
    9 months ago
    Shailyn, totally an obvious excuse that skipped my thought process, because Going to party at Oktoberfest without family in tow is out of the question for many reasons. I could take them along and find a couple hours to escape. That sounds too rushed, but October is the perfect reason to visit. That and an NFL game with naked women for after.
  • RTP
    9 months ago
    My understanding is that the Dolphins arrived in Germany on Monday and had the first day to do whatever they wanted. How many Dolphins ended up in an FKK club?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion