Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

How many US strip clubs?

Dan3635

Gulf Coast. I’m not your boss.

2 yrs ago · 1 min read

Is there a way to see how many US clubs are listed on the site? Is there a way to see how many have reviews within the last year or month?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

Click on the strip club page....is says there are 3366 clubs in the US

Profile picture for Specialj
Specialj
•

I don't believe that # is reliable....I believe it includes clubs out of business

Profile picture for ArtCollege
ArtCollege
•

You could count them. Let us know what you find.

Profile picture for Jascoi
Jascoi
•

1,2,3,4,5,7,8,9,10, oops...gotta start over.

Profile picture for slider0
slider0
•

If you go by a random sample of the smaller states, I’d put that number at less than half. Montana says 8 but only 3 are open. WV says 56 but only has about 21 open. Make of that what you will.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement