tuscl

site upgrades?

Jascoi
mr.wonderful to single moms and college age girls...
forgive me founder for I have sinned.
My question some things that you changed with this latest upgrade.
1. I can't read my own reviews and the comments that are posted following my reviews.
2. would be nice to have a comment count available (that we used to have.)
3. also is handy to have a list of our own comments so we can follow our posts in discussions and such.
4. with the previous version of the site, it was so nice to have very limited access to other reviews without being a VIP member.
5. and it'd be very nice to have a limited time say like a half hour to edit our contributions to get rid of the typos. I have fat fingers and Siri/ Alexa does fuck with my posts sometimes.

thank you sir. (and it's still a good site.)

15 comments

• Jascoi
    a year ago
    *I* instead of ' my' in the second sentence.
  • azdd
    a year ago
    Thanks Jascoi, agreed! I would also like to mention that when reviews are read on an ipad, the text on the right end of each line is cut off. They read fine on an iPhone, so it seems odd that they would display differently on an iPad. If you are making corrections, please consider addressing this. Also, can the private chat indicator be made more prominent or in color? It’s hard to see!
  • georgmicrodong
    a year ago
    1. I can see my own reviews. and their comments.
    2,3. I would definitely like to see my comments on my profile again. I miss that one.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    Founder has stated that limited access to reviews by non-VIPs is dead. Too many people were using that access to cobble together fake reviews to gain VIP access.

Type or talk-to-text into a text editor app and then reread it before copying and posting. If you're going to edit the post within a half hour of posting it, then why not take the same time to reread it before posting.

Even with a half-hour limit, people would weaponize that feature. We know this because someone has tried to weaponize every single new feature rolled out here. It would also allow users to effectively delete an entire comment by overwriting it.

One of the things I like here is the accountability. If you post something, then you have to live with it. If you don't take the time to reread ahead of posting, you live with that too.

That said, seeing a history of comments is something I'd like to see again.
  • Rob1115
    a year ago
    @call.me. Agreed. Before posting, take the time to proof. Also, not to be an AH but I like reasonably proper punctuation and grammar with paragraphs.
    I can read my reviews the comments and would like to be able to follow my own comments.
    @azdd. I read on a desk top and the right side is also cut off.
  • minnow
    a year ago
    Jascoi-If I view my reviews via "dashboard" and associated "my reviews link", I can see everything but the review comments.

If I go to individual clubs, click on reviews, then click the number, then you can see everything. You'll have to click on "see more reviews" at bottom of initial page for the 4 most recent reviews.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I have to use my phone. my laptop was stolen a number of years ago. I have to deal with both fat fingers and Alexa/ Siri that sometimes changes what I type just as I hit send or post. if you notice I haven't posted any reviews for a while because it would be mostly the same place over and over and over and over again. I know it sounds like I'm complaining and perhaps making excuses ... maybe I am.
  • JackKash
    a year ago
    Btw, what happened to the Glossary? I've seen some new terms bandied about and have no idea what they mean?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    ^ Founder deleted it. Reasons unknown.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    founder, would it be possible to have the time stamp ALLWAYS show the time and the date? sometimes the time stamp will help me to understand how a conversation is going. thank you.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    Even with VIP that I have (at the moment) I still cannot read any comments on my reviews when I click ' my reviews'.
  • misterorange
    a year ago
    Why don't you cheap fucks just pay the 9 bucks a month for VIP or else go screw yourself? You think this is some kind of charity organization? Quite honestly if you can't afford it then get the fuck outta here.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    I should have bought when I had the opportunity to buy lifetime VIP for one price. but I didn't. and I'm a cheap ass.
  • datinman
    a year ago
    I seem to be getting 500 internal server errors a lot in the early mornings lately.
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    ^This. What is up with the daily "500 internal server error" messages?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion