tuscl

Business idea, looking for fellow investors on TUSCL

Friday, September 29, 2023 1:13 AM
Hey guys I had an idea that’s never been tried, to open a big box store in an inner city libtopian food desert. I think it’s genius and a no lose/can’t fail scenario as there is absolutely no competition in anywhere in sight, Walmart and Target have completely evacuated leaving me an open lane. We’ll be working off the trust system where you just fill up your cart and pay online through the app no checkout needed. Anyway PM if interested.

11 comments

• funonthaside
    10 months ago
    What could possibly go wrong?
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Put the items behind 3 layers of bullet-proof glass, and use a vending machine system, and it could "possibly" work.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    with crazy laws that California has passed or chooses to ignore... store theft is a huge problem now. it probably won't be long that you can only order something online or sit in a waiting room for it to be picked by staff and delivered to you. probably no more customers shopping down the aisles.
  • Jascoi
    10 months ago
    I notice in tj that at lot of stores late at night will not let you in, but you have to stand by the door to receive your item that you wish to purchase.
  • Studme53
    10 months ago
    Looter/influencer just locked up in Philly. Her grandmother was on TV saying she was ashamed. Not the mother or father (lol) of course. Why was granny ashamed? Because, she said, little Sha’ne’ne could have got hurt. Not because she was stealing and destroying things that didn’t belong to her. Their culture is so broke even the elders literally don’t know right from wrong.
  • funonthaside
    10 months ago
    Those thefts don't hurt only the stores and their customers (when prices are increased to offset shrinkage). They also impact revenue of product manufacturers, when customers need to wait for someone to unlock a cabinet, then give up when they can't find an employee.
  • motorhead
    10 months ago
    Looking at the video of the looting, one thing is glaringly obvious. The perps are all one race. CK Kent likes to quote Icee “I don't get why some of you are so butthurt about the truth“ Well, he better take a long look at himself
  • skibum609
    10 months ago
    The list of cities where we won't even fly into is 100% Democrat controlled. Democrats are about as American as Xi and Putin, just worse people.
  • CJKent_band
    10 months ago
    “America”s culture is so broke even the elders, adults and children, literally every one don’t know right from wrong.” Fixed That For You All
  • Studme53
    10 months ago
    I listen to a good podcast last night: “Freakonomics - The facts are in. Two parents are better than one”. A Princeton educated economist wrote a book on that shocking revelation after years of study and crunching the data. Although she risks being ostracized by the liars in the media and highly educated but very stupid and corrupt people in academia, she came to the conclusion that the lack of 2 parent families in the Black community (70% of Black children are being raised by single mothers with no father present in the child’s life) is why Black children on average are last in every measurable category. And no government program or supply of money can make up for the absence of two parents in a child’s life. Men like Barack Obama could speak to this and make a real difference, but they’re cowards and race hustlers who’d rather blame external forces.
  • iknowbetter
    10 months ago
    This discussion took an odd turn. But you don’t need a Princeton economist to tell you that 2 parents are better than 1 for the success of children - regardless of race or ethnicity.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion