Cat Fights

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 1:44 PM
Drunk posting. Seeing tits and ass and everything that goes along with it is all fine and well but if you are like me the holy grail of clubbing is being witness to a good Cat Fight. Just as most policemen go through their entire career without ever shooting anyone, I believe that most clubbers never see an actual Cat Fight. Last week I was in a club and I left extremely early to go see someone at another club. That proved to be a mistake as at about 11 PM three dancers on stage went full psycho on each other with punching pushing and hair pulling. I was so disappointed to have missed the spectacle. A couple of nights later, I took my temporary GF, a waitress at a club, to watch a show at another club. We were drunk and a no shit 9.5 stripper was hanging on me naked except for a G-string shoving her tongue in my ear and telling me to get rid of my GF and take her home instead. I was insulted and became angry at my GF for not doing anything about it. She and I had a nasty argument after we left and ultimately went our separate ways for the night. The next day we met and I explained why I was upset with what the other woman was doing and she claimed to have been unaware. Wow, was she angry. There’s a bad moon rising and I expect to see blood. lol

18 comments

i get it, and some of the guys on this board might as well. the 9.5 girl disrespected the girl you were with, which in turn was a sign of disrespect towards you. and your girl not saying anything or acting upon that situation showed at the time that she didn't have your back. if i was in your shoes say a week later go to the club alone and find that 9.5. say to her, "yeah i dumped that gf bitch because she pissed me off." set something up and get your rocks off.
rattdog
8 months ago
@rattdog "the 9.5 girl disrespected the girl you were with, which in turn was a sign of disrespect towards you. and your girl not saying anything or acting upon that situation showed at the time that she didn't have your back." BINGO! BINGO! BINGO!
BabyDoc
8 months ago
I go to strip clubs for less drama, not more.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
@Call.Me.Ishmael Fair enough but maybe some day when time is short you may want whatever juice you can squeeze out of life. That and I've always found drama to spice up sex left, right and center.
BabyDoc
8 months ago
To each their own. For me, strip clubs are a drama-free zone. It's pretty great.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
Platinum Plus in Columbia SC used to host "Foxy Boxing". They set up an actual ring on the stage and 2 pre arranged dancers would go at it with gloves on for money. I only saw it once but a dancer told me that the best bouts were between dancers that had grudges between them.
shadowcat
8 months ago
Yeah, not a thing for me.
Hank Moody
8 months ago
Violent women are disgusting.
skibum609
8 months ago
Welcome back, Dusty.
RiskA
8 months ago
Wouldn't she be upset at YOU, for not pushing away the girl, rather than you being upset at waitress GF?
funonthaside
8 months ago
Jello Wrestling was a thing years ago....haven't seen it advertised anywhere in years, though.
funonthaside
8 months ago
^ Jello, oil, and mud wrestling. All three killed by two things primarily: (1) dancers flat out won't do it because it's incredibly messy for comparatively little money, and (2) insurance liability costs to cover both customers and dancers.
Call.Me.Ishmael
8 months ago
1975 was my first strip club trip. I see stories about fights, fights among strippers, rip offs, threats, etc and all I can think of is why have I seen maybe 3 incidents in 5,000 trips and others see them all the time.
skibum609
8 months ago
I witnessed a girl on girl fight at Adelita’s a few years ago. It didn’t last long but those weren’t playing
captainfun
8 months ago
@Big.Mac for the win. To each their own but Gouged skin, twisted limbs, heads banging on each other, not erotic at all. OTOH, two strippers on one pole sliding around on each other, erotic.
Brahma2k
8 months ago
I have seen a few stripper fights over the years. The last one was earlier this year. A stripper who was not working that particular night came into the club as a customer to fight a dancer who was working that night. Bouncers and customers were able to subdue the fighters and toss out the dancer who was not working. Apparently, one dancer was mad the other left her food all over the dressing room on a previous shift. Just think of the catfights and locker room drama as a little extra entertainment. I find it much scarier when a group of customers starts brawling with another group of customers.
sinclair
8 months ago
Never saw dancers or customers rumble in all my years of clubbing. Did witness a full night of oil wrestling years ago at Diamond Dolls in Clearwater where all the dancers wore thongs and white "wife beater A-shirts" which they all proceeded to tear off each other in the 2nd of 3 rounds of wresting. It turned into a slippery oily make out session by round three... one of the hottest club nights I have ever witnessed. The old "Toy Chest" in Detroit had true boxing matches in the early 2000's with regulation gloves and girls (a few of them ex-military) that actually knew how to fight. No nudity, just skimpy outfits. These chicks beat the hell out of each other. saw blood more than once and a few knockouts. It was nuts. interesting to watch but, not much of a turn on TBT.
Longball300
8 months ago
over the years i've had a few of my faves get suspended for violent infractions. it sucked as i would have to wait for a week to see any of them again. yeah i'm not a fan of girls doing this type of shit. however, i wouldn't mind seeing a fight between a couple of club rob's that got my money go at it. i mean why - i sorta already paid for it. even better than a boxing match between any two would be a battle royal of all that ripped me off over the years.
rattdog
8 months ago
Login or Join to leave a comment.
Start a Discussion