tuscl

Cassidy Hutchinson (not political!)

steve3000
Maryland
Tuesday, September 26, 2023 11:49 PM
Cassidy is back in the news. And with her return comes commentary about her level of hotness. I do think she's attractive, currently. But when I have seen some photos from a couple years ago, she was much less so. Kinda plain, actually. And appeared to be a bit hefty. What are your thoughts? Hot? Or not? It wouldn't surprise me if her team (lawyer, publisher, PR agent) hooked her up with a stylist before she became newsworthy.

18 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 months ago
    I wouldn't call her ugly, but she doesn't do much for me at all.
  • Studme53
    9 months ago
    Pretty face.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 months ago
    Maybe I'm just easy to please, but she looks to be in very good health, so hot.
  • Jascoi
    9 months ago
    6?
  • himalayabound
    9 months ago
    I wouldn't turn down a menage a trois with Cassidy and Hope Hicks.
  • FLAP3000
    9 months ago
    Basic…nothing special.
  • motorhead
    9 months ago
    Kind of pretty but not hot. Around a six
  • Hank Moody
    9 months ago
    She’s hot. And what does it matter what she looked like a couple years ago? I don’t have a chance to fuck her now, much less getting in a Time Machine and fuck her in 2021!
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    She has a resting bitch face...so no. But Hope Hicks...absolutely....except that she has a bit of a supermodel look, which is a bit intimidating.
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    No idea who she is.
  • funonthaside
    9 months ago
    ^ She's an attention-w**** who, if she were smart, would capitalize on her 15 minutes of fame by doing a strip club tour. instead, she's turning on the prior administration by outing them in a book. Her career plan was to get engrained with powerful politicians, then instead of appreciating that they gave her great opportunities, turn on them.
  • Longball300
    9 months ago
    Got herself buffed up for her 15 minutes..... loser. Hope is far more attractive IMO. Funny thing was when Hope was in the "news" some thought she posed for SI Swimsuit; she didn't. It was this smokeshow who could be her clone: [view link]
  • BumHip
    9 months ago
    She was stupid enough to hitch her wagon to those disgusting people. She is obviously an easy target for manipulation. THAT'S HOT! Think of all the things that sad woman can be talked into doing in bed!
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 months ago
    So much for keeping it non-political. Why is Trump so much more likely to end up on bad terms with people who worked under him? If they're all just traitors, is that competent, to have no clue that people will turn traitor when you hire them?
  • gammanu95
    9 months ago
    Long Live Longball! Even without the profile photos, he keeps the pics of hotties coming! Thank you, Sir, and God bless your merry soul, Sir!
  • skibum609
    9 months ago
    People who worked under Trump are no more likely to end up on bad terms than those who worked for Democrats. They know that Trump is all talk and that no matter what they think, say or do, their lives will go on. Just ask Vince Foster what happens when you bad mouth a democrat president ....oh that's right the Clintons had him murdered, so go ask Monica Lewinsky who was murdered by the left-wing press. Scratch a democrat and out leaps Josef Stalin.
  • Specialj
    9 months ago
    I'd fuck her
  • Longball300
    9 months ago
    Thanks Gammanu; posting a bit more lately. I will throw in a hottie link when I run across the best ones. LB
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion