tuscl

Miss Zimbabwe 2023

Social media is in a tizzy over it but it is an excuse to rate this chick. Brook Bruk-Jackson.

https://www.angelopedia.com/newspic/A059…

https://youtu.be/cQIZmOi7e6s?si=coX7JwX5…

Good lord is she gorgeous. I don't give a fuck what country she's from that is a WINNER. She'll probably lose to some trans dude to finals but hell I'm rooting for her.

18 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    a year ago
    It goes to show how subjective this all is. Obviously, she's a beautiful woman, but I don't find her off-the-charts hot.

It's also interesting that over on the Taylor Swift thread you stated that she's "not your type", yet I'd put this woman in the same type as Taylor Swift. I'm not saying you're wrong. It's subjective.

Would I kick her out of bed? Of course not. Would she be my first choice?... no.
  • Jascoi
    a year ago
    pretty!
  • shadowcat
    a year ago
    She does not really represent Zimbabwe. The demographics are : African 98% (Shona 82%, Ndebele 14%, other 2%), mixed and Asian 1%, white less than 1%
  • HoneyDewMelons
    a year ago
    Truly I expected a beautiful black woman...and she does not represent that country...
  • gammanu95
    a year ago
    Zimbabwe is attempting to appropriate Western culture with a blonde haired, light eyed beauty queen. Boycott Zimbabwe! What do they have to Boycott? Blood diamonds?
  • Dolfan
    a year ago
    I get a little tranny vibe looking that that chick? Just me?
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Certainly seems like it would be an obvious example of discrimination, to deny a white contestant from winning a contest, unless it was a Miss Black Zimbabwe contest.

She was BORN and raised in Zimbabwe. It's not like she travels around the world looking for contests she thinks she can win based on having a different look than others in the Country.

And yes, she IS stunningly beautiful, even if the carpet doesn't match the drapes. Being preferential to brunettes, I imagine she would be even more attractive with her natural hair color.
  • funonthaside
    a year ago
    Only 6% of US population is Asian. Less than 15% is Black. So, using the anti-Zimbabwe-contest/winner as logic, does that mean only white/Spanish people should win Miss USA/America pageants?

Yes, I understand that 98% of Zimbabwe is black, so I suppose I'll get some pushback due to the %s not being so severe in the US.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    She’s one gorgeous African woman. Proud - like a zebra.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    They made a tranny Miss Netherlands. They only represent 0.0000001% of the
    female (? Lol) population there, so why not.

Next you’ll be telling me theres a woman from Saturn representing Mars in the Miss Universe contest.
  • skibum609
    a year ago
    So, a white, native-born Zimbabwean cannot represent her homeland? No one finds that totally fucking racist? Alberto Fujimori was President of Peru for 10 years, despite appearing to be Japanese.
  • motorhead
    a year ago
    She’s very pretty
  • mogul1985
    a year ago
    At least, I think, she isn't a penis-woman.
  • StripclubRando
    a year ago
    One man's trash is another man's treasure. Or something.

Bro, there have been times where people insist "so-and-so" is hot as hell, and I take one look and my gut immediately ranges the 45+ year old woman somewhere in the range of negative 2 to negative 4 out of 10 when you factor in the likely upkeep cost.

Also, as others have mentioned, most folks will universally agree which women are 6's and 7's out of 10, but the 8-10 range becomes increasingly personal.
  • Studme53
    a year ago
    What did Yogi Berra say when he heard the Mayor of Dublin Ireland was Jewish?

“Only in America.”
  • FLAP3000
    a year ago
    A white woman as Miss Zimbabwe?? Pass…..

Next topic please.
  • Brahma2k
    a year ago
    She’s very pretty but if you look at just the face shots together of all the contestants, imo there’s another contestant with a prettier face.
    These contests are so much about getting clicks, publicity and attention. But once again the most important question is, will she be working the SCs I frequent.
  • jackslash
    a year ago
    Zimbabwe (formerly Rhodesia) has a white population from the days when it was a British colony. If the judges of the beauty contest chose her, then she is Miss Zimbabwe.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion