tuscl

Atlanta Friday evening and Saturday afternoon

TxVegas
Still looking for an ATF
I am going to be in Atlanta soon on a Friday evening (7 or 8pm arrival) and a Saturday afternoon. I have been to ATL a number of times but not in the last three years. With Follies gone, it looks like I would find Vivide the closest thing for afternoon visits. But, reviews seem to indicate (much like Follies) that the club changes significantly at night. What time would I find the club less enjoyable?

Are there other clubs that you would recommend for a Friday evening? I know the Follies type experience may be unavailable at night in ATL. I would be happy with good two way contact dances with attractive ladies.

Thanks for any advice here or in PM.

4 comments

• 5footguy
    a year ago
    I'd say you'll probably find Vivide changes around 7pm. Day girls are going home then.

Tattletales is the best for evenings for me, though don't expect much two-way action for floor dances. In VIP, yes, but last time I went (it has been a while) you could not even really grab tits on the floor, so, prepare for a $400 minimum ($200 to club, $200 to dancer, for half hour) for any decent action. But it is a fun party kind of atmosphere on Fri/Sat evening at Tattletales, and there are some good girls, so, you can definitely still have a good time.
  • ilbbaicnl
    a year ago
    In my limited experience with ATL, the "urban", dolla-throw atmosphere has taken over the night shift. More for people who want to be or pose as big spenders, than those who crave a good lap dance. Can't blame the clubs. Hard to find a better business than collecting the money large herds of people want to show off that they're blowing.

Dayshift is a polar opposite. Speaking as someone looking for high-contact, keep-it-in-my-pants lap dances, a bad Saturday afternoon at Vivide is better than the best shift at any other club I've been to. Not a good club if you're not OK with "wanna dance" dancers. (More like "wandance" due to the majority of the dancers being immigrant Latinas.) I was very directly offered a BJ in VIP, but others would be better sources re the extras scene. Strokers is a decent option if you want some dances on a Sunday afternoon. The dancers are all AA, and range from very petite to BBW. They are not quite a comfortable with lap dancing as the dancers at Vivide. One or two dancers are too pushy/annoying, and the waitress tries to steal your change. At both clubs, by-the-song dances are out on the floor, zero privacy. It seems to be the norm that smoking (tobacco) is allowed at ATL clubs.
  • bang69
    a year ago
    I highly recomend video
  • TxVegas
    a year ago
    Thanks for the responses
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion